Quality of life changes I would like

Also transmogs are stupid because it’s pretty important to see what gear other players are wearing to estimate how strong they are.

You do know that the game has an inspect button, right?
Coming to think of it, an armory would be a nice thing there too, to inspect from afar.
And dual spec is for the purpose of people having an incentive to also gear their tanking and healing specs and not go “oh I’m farming now, would be nice to have a dual spec but I can’t be bothered to respec just for this group / heroic.”
Its not for noobs exactly, its to give more incentives for grouping instead of just keeping on farming / questing all the time and basically make it so that tank classes can keep a tank spec as a side option for the purpose of grouping with it.
Would be nice for raiding too for these reasons.

1 Like

I knew before wow classic isnt for all players. Just enjoy game how it is, dont change it.

4 Likes

You have never done any pvp okay

1 Like

The stretched out finger blizzard gave to make entering TBC easier for non-classic players used as an excuse to grab the whole arm with it, aren’t you a “bit” greedy?

The current group finder tool is idd a bit of a sorry excuse for a group finder, i see only passive ppl in there who prolly don’t realize it needs active ppl but for all the rest nah.

Do you think that a dps warrior/druid/pala will really play the tank role if we have dual spec? The only thing it will accomplish is the pressure put on those players will get higher by pure dps classes like yourself.

It’s an illusion to think a class that is capable of tanking will all of a sudden tank with dual spec instead of dps because you want them to. If they would be interested in such a role for dungs, they would respec now without hesitation cause it would make their lifes easier as well. (same goes for classes capable of healing btw)

1 Like

I would love to heal daily HCs etc. but I play shadow in raids, so I stay shadow.
I dont love to wait for tanks for hours tho, so I stopped bothering doing dungs at all.
Pretty sure there are a lot of players like me.
Dont take this post as pro dual spec.
I wouldnt mind removing respec cost tho. Or retail lfg tool. Then I would probably play more again. More than #WotlkWaitingRoom

There will be always #datadiskwaitingroom.

They could just take the Bulletin addon and slap a new coat of paint on it and it would be good enough, as long as they don’t change too much from it.

I don’t trust that Actilizzard is able to create or improve upon anything these days.

I’m on the fence about this, it certainly would be nice to swap between tanking/healing/dps as the situation requires but…seems like a slippery slope.

No thank you, I like being able to, at a glance, instantly see what kind of gear a player has, especially in PvP.

No thanks, factions should be separated and at war.

1 Like

literally every single “quality of life” change you suggest will have the effect of turning the game into retail, which begs the question why you even bother with TBCC.

find a new dead horse to beat and stop asking for retailifying TBC when you can simply log into retail and have your dress up simulator with a hollow shell of a game on top of it.

4 Likes

yes, I have, and I said that I do not much care for it, and it could be disabled there, it being a possible balance issue.
And well, there is the thing that you are talking somewhere like a BG, it might be kinda hard to quickly judge gear anyways. But I guess you are the better judge of that since I’m not a big guy on pvp.

And Zmug, you might be surprised, but I have played both TBC on retail and spent past 3-4 years on a private server (blizzlike, not completely accurate but close enough).
I like the game, and for me, this wouldn’t be a dealbreaker.
You assume that because I suggest something, it immediately makes me dislike the game? That is retarded assumption.
I just thought of the best things that the later wotlk and cata did and figured they could try those, just for mostly progress level stuff like making it to 70 in my mind or purely visual stuff, which blizz already has done, or the eternity of finding a tank or heal for grouping, especially for people leveling up.

I guess you people assume because I think of things that I feel could be improved upon in hindsight even in games I like and adore, this makes me a heretic that is supposed beheaded. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I agree with all your suggestions but I would also want characters with adjustable neck length.

1 Like

Well, in terms of Dual spec, like I said before, I think it will increase the FUN of the game. Thats it. I dont think having more than 2 specs is neccessary. The fact that there are in theory 2 aspects of end game(ie pvp, and pve) I think it makes sense to have 2 specs.

I dont think transmog should be added personally. I think its nice to not have transmog as you get to “show off” the gear you have.

I also really and truly dont think that giving players DS will result in the disaster that is current retail.

1 Like

So true to OG TBC that they removed the /spit emote, turned woman into fruits, added boosts, and a new mount. Just like in the old days, right?

But no, we can’t have free respec costs. THAT would break the game for sure. kekw

1 Like

How dare they change the paintings I never look at!!!111111

Correct. Go play the game if you can’t afford to respec.

I wouldn’t say no to a Wrath-like dungeon finder and dual-spec. The need for duneon finder I think is self-evident to anyone who tried to run levelling or end-game dungeon during last month. And while dual spec would mean majority would go PvE and PvP spec, some would still choose tank or healer spec, thus making the aforementioned dungeon finder queue ever so slightly shorter.
Yep, a year ago I’d be enraged at a sugggestion like that, but now I fully realize why those things were added as soon as player numbers started to stagnate in mid-wrath.

I would never argue it being an argument of affording.
Its about motivating people to play tank and not keep running to SW to respec as a tank when they are in the middle of netherstorm farming or guys are leveling trying to level constantly and when that group that needs a tank comes along they would have to spend 15-20 minutes to get respeced and such.
Heck, even at 70 it could motivate higher leveled guys to actually offspec more as tanks or healers.

1 Like

Retail has free instant respecs and 2 additional classes which both can tank, lack of tanks is still an issue. Dual spec or free respecs won’t solve that.

“If we take steps to make the tank problem slightly less ptonounced, there still will be somewhat of a tank problem. So let’s not take any steps since the problem will never be solved completely”

1 Like

This, its an absurd argument.
Your house is completely on fire but we could save a little bit of stuff from there if we keep it from burning as fast, but why bother?
Also remember, that when blizzard is having a subscription based game that was DESIGNED to waste your time waiting for tanks and healers for groups, that kind of makes it a laughable thing to link that video. Its kind of like what a banker wanting to mislead his customers would say.
I’m sorry blizz, love the game still but I know.

It’s more like “If we take this step we will cause several other problems to maybe, but just maybe reduce another problem slightly.”

It’s more like asking the firebrigade to save your own house instead of the significantly bigger and more valuable building on fire right next to it.

What makes you think the game was intended to have a significant lack of tanks and healers? Feel free to provide a reliable source.

J. Allen Brack has been ridiculed a lot for his “you think you do, but you don’t” statement, but people like you on these forums prove him right again and again by complaining about the exact same thing he used as an example.

The current LFG tool is fine when used properly. There is also the bulliten add-on. Pretty much everyone knows that LFG and LFR were one of the biggest things that lead to the ‘death’ of WoW, keep them out please.

1 Like