RMP
RMP
RMPala
RMpala
RMPala
RMPala
RMpala
RMP

Please tune down CC so that this stupid Comb is gone and never seen again in Shadowlands and after

1 Like

From my q session this afternoon:

Around 10 rmx. 8 mage lock x and then mêlée cleave.

Looks like nobody wants to play traditional comps it’s a bit boring :s

2 Likes

Mage lock is balanced compared to Rogue mage combs

This is so stupid

Why should a comb be able to have so much CC and do so much damage without even using there major CDs ?

How can people even defend this ?!

Doesn’t help with comps like rogue mage which is meant to be CC oriented when alot of classes currently have in their top 3-5 abilities passives from corruptions, essences & traits.

Why 20 CD on a stun that of DR ?

Why blink while casting ?

Back in Cata , the result of Ele/Lock/RDruid was putting fear and clone on shared DR , why not do the same now ?

This shows how much blizz refuse to fix this broken comb

I just imagined my last dream making a comp like :

• Marksmanship hunter
  • Demonology warlock
  • Holy Priest

Then i waked up and see i couldn’t even queue without hidding my spec.

just nerf fire mage dmg

Bro what do you mean rmx needs alot of skiĺl xD joke aside nerf that sheet

Dude if you can get atleast a decent rating playing that, respect xD

I remember in s1 I played with a lfg friend as outlaw/demo it was really fun but we were at around 1k8-1k9 something like that.

2 Likes

You forgot RMD.

Also seen RMMonk, because, you know… you can basically play every healer with RM, because of the stupid amount of cc, dmg and even MS.

yeah cause dh/x or destro/x comps are so much more fun :joy: :joy: :joy:

what would you dear OP consider a comp that requires skill nowadays? im curious - because i m pretty sure rmx is the closest there is left.

Play with a Warlock and no it’s not.

1 Like

Thug, jungle and RPS are comps i’dd say still require good players behind the wheel.

2 Likes

Rps is really cool to play but unfortunately nobody wants to play that cause it’s hard to setup dmg vs tanky comps.

Yea cause the stupidity of rmp or rmx is untouchable

Yeah please tune down cc so we can all press W and yeet onto the enemy healer

While we’re at it, lets remove pillar

Oh why not just also remove healer

• its a damage issue, not cc.
2 Likes

Then you need to lower the damage of both classes in pvp. You can’t control the pvp scene with one of the best defensives, highest bursts and most tools in your kit. It’s just plain artarded. But then again, it’s blizztard what did you expect?

Rogues and mages have been dominating pvp since vanilla and blizz doesn’t care. They just added more survivability and even ridiculous healing to both classes.

Are you playing rmp? :joy:

Rmp abit and mage + ele.

And guess what, we get farmed by rmp :o

Stop being such a 1Head