Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

Yes they are, original ones ever since w3. Silver covenant highelves, random highelves, Allerians Stronghold highelves, and Quel’Danil Lodge highelves.

So…

??? :smiley:

1 Like

tbh I don’t know who is the bitter one. If you so sure that we will not get anything of what you mentioned why bother and come here. Better people tried.

2 Likes

These fanatics raged the same way when the true The Highborne the legacy of Acient Kaldorei Empire joined the Horde.

Let them eat the cake we know who are the Highelves, and who are the Wannabehighelves.

1 Like

highelves are alliance, and wannabe highelves are horde. But they are blood elves. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They know highelves will be added as allied race, so they trying to demoralise us.

Anyhow, our love and passion one day will come true!

Highelves!

1 Like

You sound like the bitter one here.

High Elves are in Alliance, and that is in fact an objective fact. Numbers are meaningless, given the history of races added to this game. Just how many Draenei do you think there were in that crashed ship?

Nope, you are bitter because you can’t accept reality and Alliance players requesting more High Elf options is in fact very reasonable, given the history of the faction and the existence of the species on Alliance forever-- and how Blizzard has put in key High Elf story and characters since World of Warcraft began.

Continue to act like somehow asking for these options is somehow comparable to an entirely random wish like asking for Orcs or Trolls.

2 Likes

Ah okay. So because we have Carribean people living in Britain, that means Carribean people come from Britain. Gotcha.

true.

we talking about game not real life.

It’s highly unlikely, and excessively unnecessary at this point. Add full high elf options for void elves instead. They’re already confusingly similar.

So logic no longer applies?

But then they’d just be blood elves. A horde faction. Which they already are anyway, so that sucks. Why even bother with factions at this point.

better add it, and make highelves playable

High Elves are playable. I am one.

60 Blood Elf Paladin
umh, you are blood elf. so incorrect. Highelves are alliance, such as silver covenant highelves

I am one too

No, I’m a high elf. You don’t get to decide what I am, sorry.

Yeah, one of those bad guy ones.

That’s subjective.

Everyone believes they are following the correct path.

I suggest you take your own advice. You can’t decide what we are either :smile:

In fact, in an interview blizzard said they added the High elf options so we can start calling ourselves High elves if we wanted to.

I didn’t… I just said you’re a bad guy.

The faction I follow doesn’t make me a bad person. But ok.

I would rather spend time in the Beautiful city of Stormwind rather than that zugzug city that is not fit for elves at all.

because it;s already decided by your ex leader, you are blood elf.

The fact you’re a void elf does though.