Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

True, I just checked and found at least one time where Sylvanas says that the Void had changed her appearance and the essence of her being (chapter 20).

A trade for what exactly? What’s being exchanged?

1 Like

What exactly makes me a Void elf and not Alleria? I mean come on…

She has natural skin and it turns voidy during combat.

I have natural skin, and it turns voidy during combat.

we are BOTH Void elves with the appearance of High elves.

2 Likes

Blood Elves get more Dark Ranger features.

And it’s not as though Blood Elves would lose access to grey and blonde hair - I mean, Humans and Blood Elves basically share the same hair colour palette anyway.

Giving the hair colours of Vereesa and Alleria is not ruining anybody. You’ve got a few high elf features with the black, blonde and grey hair colours, but the main thing would be additional void features.

1 Like

would LOVE that! even if they add it as a sub race kinda thing. During the Blood elf heritage armor quest you can see famous Dark ranger characters fighting arthas.

1 Like

I know, but “Dark Ranger” features can also apply to “San’layn/Darkfallen” features.

I just think that Blizzard calling them “Dark Ranger” features is far more relatable to the Sin’dorei as the San’layn have only had 1 interaction with the Blood Elves and that was only Lana’thel.

Sorry, still not understand what’s being traded. You telling me that belfs can’t get dark ranger features unless velfs get to rip them off? I think you have been listening to people here too long.

Well we aren’t getting dark ranger features anyway.

I reckon we should and void elves get given blonde, black and grey hair. You could even say that they are given Human palette hair colours if you’d like.

I mean, it’s not as though Humans lost those hair colours when Blood Elves were brought in…

1 Like

Exactly.

1. to steal something Blood elves would be stripped from their options of Blonde hair. Thats stealing. Blood elves can still be Blonde. Blue and purple eyes was not stolen from us when they got it. we can still customize these colors.

2. Considering its blizzard themselves giving Void elves these options, and they own Both Blood elves and Void elves, they can do whatever they want with them.

And they also own the Humans as well.

I mean, the original Human and Blood Elf hair colours were, near as damn-it, the exact same. I no longer see the issue with this because one can easily say that blonde and grey hair colours are from the Humans.

1 Like

Exactly, and Void elves have a Blonde leader and some Alleria fans simply want to look like her. It makes them happy. If others want to take happiness away for their own pride, go ahead.

https://ibb.co/H7CvygJ Just checked in-game again, yes indeed she is a high elf, no other titles in Telogus Rift, she just using void powers.

Hair color, and name tag, voice.

1 Like

can easily be changed with future customization

Alleria is called a Void elf by herself, in game, Book, and Wowpedia, yet you ignore all these name Tags.

well she is a famous Character, of course she would have a unique Voice actor same with Vereesa and the others.

1 Like

Yes, but for now there are none of such customization options.

Yes, you ignoring facts that she is a high elf in-game just using void elf powers. She did not changed like other blood elves into void elves.

High elves have different voices then void elves.

1 Like

Vereesa has a diffrent voice than any random High elf NPC. While the random High elf NPC has a soft voice, Vereesa’s voice is more strong and commanding

Which is exactly my point. It is normal for the leader to have a different voice actor.

Alleria is a void elf. wether you Accept it or dont, Blizzard doesnt care lol

You do realize that the first generation of Void Elves changed because of what happened with Durzaan, right? Turning blue and having different hairstyles isn’t the norm for Void Elves, it was an accident.

As many people told you many times before, Alleria refers to herself as a Void Elf.

0:48 min:
« The Void has shaped us… changed us. »
1.16 min:
« Your dedication inspires all who bear the name ren’dorei - - for we have become children of the Void »

1 Like

preach!

I also want to add that she is the one who rewards us with our Heritage armour, this is why im excited to unlock it. Alleria is just my favorite character ever. I have her bow as a gift, and now i will have the heritage armor as a gift as well :heart:

1 Like

but she look like aa high elf, and the void did changed her appearance as for others void elves did.

It does not make sense to call her a void elf when she look like a high elf :smiley:

1 Like

and i look like a Donkey?

Nobody cares what she looks like! If the game, a comic book and two novels state that Alleria is a Void Elf, then Alleria is a Void Elf!

So you finally admit that her appearance changed. Let’s pretend that this is what you meant and that you’re really progressing