Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

You guys (void elf posters) realise that your arguing with somebody who doesn’t really know what he wants…?

He knows what he wants: annoy players who know what they’re talking about.

I did this quest such a long time ago that I completely forgot about it, but the armor does look pretty. And Alleria once again includes herself in the Void Elves.

10:49 min
« Though some continue to doubt us, your deeds have proven that the ren’dorei serve the Alliance with honor. »

1 Like

I do, she look like a high elf.

like a void elf.

it did not, read what was written several times.

2 Likes

Him be knowin’ exactly what he wants and he keeps gettin’ it. De attention and reactions. It be too obvious and sloppy at dis point, but gotta give him da points for persistence and keepin’ da thread goin’ still under da blues’ noses.

3 Likes

How can you say this ? Did you read first post of this topic, and title ? very self explanatory what we want.

You
You want
Not ‘we’
You are speaking only for yourself and your knowledge of the Lore is basically nonexistant
Technically , you are Erevien 2.0

Yes we, i speak for us not only for myself.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wow,

So much drama right now ! :scream:

I hope Blizzard / wow will survive after all these stories, for the good people who work there and for the fans (especially the Quel’dorei fans) … :pray::crossed_fingers::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yes! we need them playable, listen blizzard! make it happen

4 Likes

I mean they have tons of Areas for a “starting zone”

• Silver enclave
  • Windrunner’s overlook
  • Allerian Stronghold
  • Quel’danil Lodge
    Even Stormwind’s mage quarter has a bunch of High elves.
4 Likes

roll a pandaria best race ever

1 Like

they are literally ready to be playable right away, they have everything.

1 Like

Hopefully the two new Blizzard co-leaders are HE pros and will be supportive of more high elf customization options added for Void Elves !

Good luck to these two people !:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Mike like dogs so hes more in to Worgen/Vulpera then Void Elves :stuck_out_tongue:

This thread is too important to be forgotten.

2 Likes

Why is this thread still alive? No more elves please, we need High Dwarves as Horde Allied Race.

Because the ones like you keep bumping it
Yes, my reply technically do the same, but the damage, thanks to you, was already done
A word if advise: if you want to see a thread die and gone DON’T bump it with your post
:man_facepalming:

That would be a Blood Elve with blue eyes I believe

I would like to support this initiative. The Silver Covenant is already existing in-game and a lot of people would like to role play High Elves on the Alliance side.

2 Likes

I think you were looking for the words “War Criminals” rather than “Silver Covenant.” and “Some” people would like to roleplay High Elves on Alliance side.

The weirdest thing is, most of them aren’t even posting from RP realms, so aren’t actual RP’ers, in which case, what the hell does it matter to them -what- their character looks like, if they don’t give a damn about RP in the first place?

I’d believe it more, if there was actually some sincerity behind it.

The instant someone just parrots “Silver Covenant, Silver Covenant!” I know there is no sincerity behind their request at all, that they know nothing about High Elves, and just want their cheap Legolas fix.

Why not actually ask for -High Elves-.

1 Like