Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

its not obsessive attention. its simply following the story.
making up stuff while the writer clearly meant something different is just not fair to the work of the writer.

if you want to create your own fake high elf through cusztomization, thats great, but that only works in RP realms, where you make your own story. but in pve and pvp realms, you follow the story you are given.

2 Likes

Giving Forsaken undead dwarves and gnomes would be pretty good too.
Balance out the fact there’s a blood elf skeleton on Alliance (dwarves and gnomes are less popular, so it balance out a bit)

We still have to adhere to the lore.

people created a new world in RP realms. RP realms give you the freedom of creativity you dont have in normal realms.

its very well known of people who created a sort of D&D party with new adventure and personal characters.

We still have to adhere to lore, or you end up in a bubble.
The lore is what connects us as players.
Sure we can make up our characters and so on, but we can’t pull a population from thin air, we aren’t Blizzard.

However crap the lore is, we must accept it. /insert Shadowlands.

Now…just give me my Quel’Thalas update and let me be on my way.

1 Like

it’s other way around, horde have high elf skeleton. You know high elves ->blood elves->void elves.

1 Like

3 Likes

Moontear (so he doesn’t have to): No! She’s a High Elf!!

2 Likes

Okay can you explain, how she look exactly same if she is a void elf?

They are really tough to tell apart, aren’t they. :smirk:

1 Like

i am asking if she is a void elf, she should look different from high elves or from what she “were” before. But she look like a high elf , because she is one.

2 Likes

No she’s a void elf mate.

3 Likes

Totally read that in an Australian accent.

The word “mate” convinced me to read it, in such an accent.

You’ve seen me post on AD enough to know I am Australian!

Anyway, she’s a void elf. Let’s move on.

Quite so :wink:

Yes, high elf using void powers, like for e.g Jaina using frost powers does not make her frost human?

2 Likes

She certainly is. Envious of her white hair during the entropic embrace as well, not gonna lie.

2 Likes

Stop being obtuse, it’s embarrassing.

What I can’t understand is that elf fans (myself included), we aren’t bleeding for options in terms of what we can play (and RP)

We can play:
Blood Elf
Night Elf
Nightborne
Void Elf

We can also RP as:
High Elf
Highborne

I mean, like I say, we aren’t bleeding for options here.

2 Likes

Dark rangers of both forms can be pulled off too.

1 Like