Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

Why can’t you guys let this thread die once and for all instead of repeating the same thing? It’s literally been open for two years and hasn’t changed the situation one bit ever since

Justice will never die!

i was reading that on wow20 fb page:

:small_blue_diamond:Patch 9.2.5 introduced a music called “Highborne”, similar to the blood elf theme music

:small_blue_diamond:The “Highborne” music lasts as long as the music you hear during the cutscenes tracks of the allied races

:small_blue_diamond:This music is often heard in the audiobook of the novel “Sylvanas” written by Christie Golden

maybe maybe…

2 Likes

Think it’s Dark Rangers, if anything. Steven Danuser heavily teased it on twitter after being interviewed and asked about them, by T&E

1 Like

More than likely related to the Blood Elf quests that were datamined tbh.

3 Likes

If by justice you mean playable high elves, yes it has been dead for a while. You guys can keep complaining, you won’t have playable HE anytime soon

maybe with the merge of the factions BELVES and VELVES would become again HELVES.

Helf ppl still beating dead horse ? XD you already got playable hels that are called velfs

Maybe finally the high elves as allied race? Preordering will unlock “new” allied race.

That would finally make dreams come true. Need remove character limit because i will create a lot of high elves. :smiley:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/65455-dragonflight-leak-reveals-expansion-villain-allied-race-pre-order-bonus-and-release-window/
2 Likes

im all for HELVES but there are clues about tuskarr too…

oh no…dead on arrival like pandas :smiley:

Better be what most of will play, the high elves!

1 Like

Perhaps they start off in a ‘‘time travel’’ zone like original DK starting place, together with belves and velves, then they refuse to join the horde and skip to SW --??

1 Like

Thanks, but not more elves. There are too many already.

No. Elves are most played races in this game. Majority playing elf.

Game would be even more successful if we get playable the High elves and San’layn, also add dark ranger customization option.

• all elves should be able become Demon Hunters.
3 Likes

they should unite belves and velves in Helves. in fact with faction merge this could be a thing.

Unite all elves and dragons to make third faction. That would make sense.

2 Likes

lorewise should be impossible unite Nelves to horde elves. But you know… lore is not the strongest point of wow lately.

Elves were working together in liberating Suramar. Not that hard from my as night elf perspective.

We all have something in common, third faction would be really cool. I do not like that stupid cross faction grouping thing. Sure maybe it’s nice to play with friends but i can not imagine night elves or any alliance playing with orcs/ undeads/trolls/goblins any time period. After what the Alliance has endured because of these filthy horde races.

Dragons will definitely make new world tree with blessings. So night elves will have some big plot with dragons and ancients anyway.

I hope we will see high elves and san’layn playable, +dark ranger customization for both. I can not imagine blizzard making something else as allied race after these two are most requested ever and most popular.

1 Like

but horde elves were allied to the one (a dead elf) that burnt nelves home. this could be difficult to accept.
But possible.

oh true…but if we accepted renewal…so it shouldn’t be a problem, anyway Sylvanas was controlled by Jailer so not really her fault.