Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

A kul’tiran isn’t a new spieces of humans. They are from a different nation and pre BFA not Alliance. Doesn’t make them another race than Humans.

Highmountain Taurens aren’t a different race or species either. They are just that… Taurens from the Highmountains.

Mag’ar orcs aren’t a new different species of Orcs either. They are Orcs of Draenor that didn’t drink manaroth’s blood.

Dark Iron dwarfs as well aren’t a new species of dwarf either. They are dwarves alligned with the Dark iron faction of dwarfs. Same as the Wildhammer and the Bronzebeard are to theirs.

They don’t change ‘‘race’’ out of their alignment or name of their people alone.

we got void elfs?

they are blood elves not high elves.

but they are two different races. Yes humans but two different races. Yes the human race and yes two different ones.

yes, and people would like to play high elves, such as silver covenant high elves. Elves overall are most played races in wow…so why not add them if a lot of people would be pleased?

1 Like

just another blood elf recolor?

no, just alliance a classic and iconic race that has been in the alliance since WCII.

They look different, have different lore, different appearance.

I have few blood elves and they are nothing compared to high elves such as silver covenant.

2 Likes

perhaps new expansion after dragonflight adds spellbreaker class ?:p…(tank/dps specs) and high elves for alliance?XD

I’ll always be sad we didn’t get Necromancer in SLs…

Spellbreaker would be fun.

1 Like

different lore/politics, yes maybe. different voices, yes.

but different appearance is false as of Shadowlands. they have the same eye color, same hairstyles, same skin tones, and so on.

originally They were not planning on adding blue eyes for Blood elves, but blood elf fans got angry and within two weeks blue eyes were announced for both void elves and blood elves. There was actually tons of arcticles and forums made right after the blue eyes announcement it was such a controversial thing, same with the high elf introduction to the alliance. In the end both sides kinda won

I don’t think that this class can be added without damaging both the warlocks (who already lost some of their abilities when the demon hunters were added) and the death knights. It would have been cool though but it’s too late in my opinion

Eh agree to disagree I say.

If you seriously think that Blizzard devs would be capable of creating a necromancer class with at least two specializations without taking any death knight ability away from that class, you have more faith in them than I ever did. Warlocks might be safe though.

1 Like

I do. I’ve also outlined how they could do it before. That said I’m not in a place to really explain that right now. I got the covid booster and I’m very much not taking it well.

I also really am so tired of arguing the Necromancer topic. >.< Lets just agree to disagree and be off this topic.

For the record though I don’t blame anyone who doubts Blizzard’s capability in that regard.

could you show me , create your “high elf” alike void elf , please, like this one:

https://ibb.co/m5Hx65h

That’s how high elves look like, and here’s a video.

3 Likes

Oh dear! Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/5BJJvTS.png

Character: My void elf Warrior

Visna you are so kind :pleading_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

OMG he looks magnificent! I literally thought he was an NPC when I saw him! A High Elf NPC!!

3 Likes

Thank you! it took me lots and lots and lots of timewalking dungeons to win enough rep for the silver covenant and alliance vanguard. once i am exalted i got the tabard and High elf shield.

3 Likes

Wow nice! I should probably start farming that stuff too tbh! And your hair look so fine too! Hope soon enough the Void elf hair will be fixed where the tendrils were removed as well

2 Likes

now is your chance with WOTLK timewalking. you can buy alliance vanguard rep from the timewalking merchant in old dalaran, this automatically increases your silver covenant rep too.

you can also do daily quests with the silver covenant too. its a lot of work, but much faster with the timewalking thing.

and i recommed doing it on a plate character so you can actually buy the shield. however, i would avoid doing it on a allied race as i heard they get stuck in Argent tournament quests. I used my human paladin for the overall farming and questing.

3 Likes