Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

but High Elves still in Stormwind, they are nor blood nor void elves, they are exactly the High Elves which inhabit the Alliance capital city. Also there are Silver Covenant which is existing High Elf faction under the Alliance and also not playable

2 Likes

I don’t think you understand the complexity of the situation.

If Blizzard added High elves as their own race, they will also need to add Wildhammer dwarves as their own race. Sand trolls. Undead elves.

This would mean that they need to remove a big chunk of customizations they have already added to void elves, Bronzebeard dwarves, and Darkspear trolls.

It’s not as easy as ABC.

4 Likes

Well…they are not, bc High Elves aren’t corrupted by fel or void so they shouldn’t have so much options about skin color or eyes, green and around green eyes - only to blood, tentacles only to void with some only void-specific hair color

1 Like

It’s more like “clean and cut version of blood & void”

1 Like

Yes we need, we have whole faction of the high elves Silver Covenant represented in the alliance since 2008…

I do understand that dark fallen made as customization option for elves, that MUST be extended to nightborne as well, but high elves is not blood elves or void elves.

They have Lore, different voice, faction, name tag, appearance, and are in the alliance since WCII.

No they do not. Except maybe San’layn. Why ? Because most people overall are playing elves.

1 Like

That and it whas hard enough to convince Blizzard to this foul compromise.
We got told a whole decade that if a player wants to play an High Elf they should go to the horde as those are the Blood Elfes. Then with Legion there came the emoelves because after pandaren there should not be another optical same race.
It took whole BfA to get High Elf customizations for Void Elfes and now with faction borders getting teared down I think this is as far as we will get.
For those fans that want to play of the extreme rare high elf fans an even rarer Paladin those will get told again to play Blood Elf and customize him as an high elf.

They should just do it and give alliance that custom option for high elf. They allready gave red eyes for alliance hunters so what it matters anymore

should actually let us play silver covenant high elves as faction. Not give customization option that nobody wants.

2 Likes

This must be the longest post I’ve ever not-read :upside_down_face:.

I only like too say, I identify as an Apache Combat Helicopter. When am I getting included into this videogame? I’d like to be included as a playable character, I feel left out… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

it’s nice topic for playable high elves. Read first post.:slight_smile:

1 Like

You should it provides great and valid arguments why high elves should be in the game. It shows how many people are behind this idea.

1 Like

Alliance have void elfs thats close you’ll ever get, just as horde have blood elfs technically both elf races are high elfs except void elfs were once blood elfs and then high elfs

Umh…what? Alliance have the high elves also, and void elves. The high elves such as Silver Covenant high elves are not just playable YET.

1 Like

Give them a J, problem solved. They high now.
Hippie Elves and Blood Elves will be the only true elves for me, the rest is the community crying hard enough.

In my opinion High elves should be like the pandas. A neutral race so both factions can play it.

1 Like

i think Thalassian elves should be a neutral race at this point. You have undead elves on both sides now, void elves should be the same. make Telogrus and Silvermoon neutral panda land.

in silvermoon the horde ambassadors are still tryin to convince lorthemar to join the horde.

1 Like

i don’t think so, we need third elven faction. this been asked for too long. and silver covenant high elves requires least work to make them playable and make a lot of people happy.

1 Like

3rd faction is also a solution. As long as they are not bound by default to Horde or Alliance i am fine with it

I don’t think that is possible. They were added because the Horde needed a pretty race 14 years ago. Nightborn are fine but if you remove blood elfs from the horde the Demon hunter will also have to go and that will never happen.