Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

For sure. Hair styles and hair colors are an eternal problem for Blizzard for some reason… would help in a lot of areas.

I’d love to see some more arm and leg options for Mechagnomes too… since they can’t use mog there.

Fact is original land of HE is this area and HE still exist and they are not just 1 person or just 10.

So where HE must go?

Greendemonscrackhead elves who did pact with Kael Thas the traitor have more right on this land than HE.

Are you serious 2second?

Both can live on the same place.

Crystalsong Forest, Hinterlands…many places could house the High Elves, so they are still independent nation.
Blood Elf law must come first in the land of Quel’Thalas. It is, as Ion said in an interview, returning to the land of the blood elves.

It’s why High Elves should move elsewhere and be an independent race and an independent nation, with their own individuality.

Well, red demon draenei seem to have some rights to the Exodar, so yes - Felblood Elves do also have a right to Silvermoon…perhaps more so, if they joined the Blood Elves and/or Illidari.

1 Like

Its a shame the robo limbs didnt start at the knee instead. That way they could allow you to mix and match. As is, its all one unit.
But ive resigned to the fact thats not likely to ever get changed.

1 Like

Actually if you had bothered to do the quest there, or at least read the text, you’d know that the stuff your belf does liberates the area. But what was your excuse? You have a life. Right?

now you re talking about aliens :dracthyr_lulmao:

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Crystalsong Forest

Hinterlands

Do you pay us train ticket or portal services every time we want to go to the sunwell ? :dracthyr_lulmao:

its not because its called Crystalsong that we want song after smoke crystal like BE do everydays :dracthyr_lulmao:

:nauseated_face:

High Elves can easily set up a portal, if they wish to obey the laws of the Blood Elves. Quel’Thalas must accompany the Blood Elves first and foremost.

Why do you people act like every culture is the same. Just because Velen and his goats are oh-so-holy and forgiving does not mean everyone is the same way. Those freakblood elves sole right should be to hang outside the silvermoon gates by their ears.

Because I’d like extra customization for my Blood Elf toons and only my Blood Elf toons. Felblood Elves had really cool features and if Man’ari Eredar, literal leaders of the Burning Legion, are just chillin’ in Exodar, then Felblood Elves should be no problem.

Where they belong. With their human allies who are their masters.

WE WILL NEVER OBEY TO ANYONE ELSE ON OUR LANDS

THIS IS WAR :dracthyr_lulmao:

https://youtu.be/7lwJOxN_gXc?t=196

Not even sure what your waffling on about, tbh…your not even countering my point with an appropriate manner.
Concession accepted.

The sunwell must be for both of us. Not just for you and us as simple visitors

So find another way. Not because Velen was nice, the belfs have to 1-up him. They are demons, right? So have the befs use them as bound summons or something like that.

No it mustn’t be. It should prioritize the Blood Elves first.

High Elves should be second fiddle now. They chose exile so now, live with the consequences. Establish a new nation.

I do know of another way.

Blood Elf Illidari questline, freeing enslaved Felblood Elves, whether they are in Exodar or Argus (clearly getting back to Argus isn’t difficult)

Velfs aren’t allowed near the sunwell. Pay attention.

I agree, i m not a smurf and dont want to be a smurf elf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg

Mr.Sander

Where are BE bow people near forsaken one?
Where are BE during this battle ?

No BE fighting for Forsaken or horde.

You can put trust on drug addicts :dracthyr_lulmao:

I hope Voren’thal and Kayn make an appearence again. They are the cool elf clubs.

Eh, they may expand or even separate such things in the future. Weirder things have happened.

The Man’ari are demons.

Like many races turned into demons over time by the Legion.

There are already High Elves living away from the Sunwell?

See this is why you seem like you’re just drama baiting. >.>

Also this isn’t a hard thing for High Elves to do so I don’t see why not? Honestly the portal networks need to be expanded across Azeroth. Nightborne have entire specialized knowledge and systems for this to really take portal networks to another level.

We know in lore that some of the Felblood did return to Silvermoon and remain there.