Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

https://preview.redd.it/2bu83hyccxb91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b597502bb5fb648972271dfa34cd450db8b556b2

definitively not the good path :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

its what’s happen when your life cross the crocodile fel drug way

They snorted magic, the fel kind one was the easiest to come by given there was an endless supply of demons back then. Thing is, the belfs didn’t give themselves up to it. They just got what they needed from it. Unlike the helfs who snorted on magic trinkets provided by their sugar daddies.

Shen’dralar and Sin’dorei do have a lot in common…

So, Alliance have their own version of the Blood Elves

1 Like

Those are nelfs and from what I understand they are kissed and made up with Tyrande. So I don’t get why the belfs and those would mix. Besides the belfs are already bumping against nightbourne which, in my personal opinion are, at least, prettier than nelfs.

I mean, their methods of coping after the Well of Eternity was destroyed.

Trapping a powerful demon, siphoning it’s fel magic…
How Blood Elves coped were siphoning fel essence from the demons bound in the fel crystals…very similar.

1 Like

Crystalsong then now shen dralar living near terrible and stupid ogres.

Kaiine hates HE :dracthyr_cry_animated:

You mean that ugly dog-cyclops thing in one of the Dire Maul dungeons?

Who said demons were pretty?

I mean all ogres around :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Void elves are superior in my humble opinion. We have moved forward from the lesser “high elves”.

2 Likes

Void elves are superior in my humble opinion. We have moved forward from the lesser “high elves”.

claiming to be superior and using “humble”

what the :dracthyr_lulmao:

I m curious

Kaiine as a blood elve, what s your feelings with trolls ? :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

If it gives me felblood options like the wings I’ll be happy enough either way.

Though I’d rather they pull the older lore strings.

This is a very valid concern and I think something more need to consider.

In fact I’d bet its that consideration that leads so many high elf folk to want to remove Blood Elves.

But I agree-

It would lead to a better outcome for the high elves to seek out their own future.

This doesn’t mean they need forget their past anymore than the blood elves have.

Now seeing the Shen’dralar assist the High Elves would be an amazing thing to see honestly.

I still favor several points of high elven focus, but Crystalsong being one of them is a welcome addition.

Telogrus Rift, Quel’Danil and Shandaral would all be wonderful ways to focus the three groups and with each one helping the other enhance their stories.

They’re elves they’ll just use magic to keep their homes and settlements temperate.

Its the fel radiation, not them consuming mana from creatures.

Shen’dralar get green eye options when?

Like honestly its always bothered me.

I wasn’t asking you.

The kingdom was founded by the exiled Highborne under Dath’Remar Sunstrider, who wrested the land from the Amani Empire, created the Sunwell, and reinvented themselves as the high elves, with Dath’Remar as their king. A council of lords called the Convocation of Silvermoon was raised to assist the Sunstriders in their governance, and with their aid the Sunstriders ruled for generations.[8] Silvermoon remained unconquered for 7,000 years, protected by the Sunwell. The kingdom’s military is commanded by the Ranger-general of Silvermoon, and the leader of the elven magi is the Grand Magister of Quel’Thalas.[3]

7000 years of HE proprety

This land is our, Kaiine, give me back my house :dracthyr_lulmao:

Actually belf propriety. You know the elves who did stuff, like took back their city and are fighting to keep it as we speak.

High elves on the other hand are kind of human propriety these days. Willing human propriety.

High Elves still own it. They call themselves Blood Elves now.

To honor their fallen.

Honestly confused why most high elves don’t call themselves blood elves really.

Guess the dead don’t matter to them.

the name doesnt matter, firstly blood elve was for the honor of the deaths. then its ok.

Now its not just for honor, its also because BE use fel demonic power.

https://ibb.co/tpRz1fL

Hinterlands might create some issues… those elves dont like me. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

The name change was only to honor the fallen and has nothing to do with fel at all.

Good you’re Horde, you don’t belong there. Like I said above the High elves need to find their own future. Peace is fine but it doesn’t mean we need be friends or that you need be invited.