Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

What ever you say dude what ever you say xD

1 Like

But why does the Blood Elf starter questlines have to change to please Alliance-High Elf fanatics?

No thanks, I like my Blood Elf starter questlines in Quel’Thalas.

yes whatever I say,

I have every right to tell you to shut up and suck it up as you do to drone on about the same thing for years

Who said they need to delete the starting qeust zone for the blood elves?

And the right to say to say shut up and let people ask what they want to ask :3 You don’t control what people say or want so yeaa please go away ^^

1 Like

But why do they need to be forced into doing something different, to please people who only like playing the opposite faction.
You don’t really get to have a say on the questlines for blood elves, if all you want is an alliance clone for them.

as stated you have long since passed ‘just asking’

you’re children having a perpetual meltdown over something that is so ridiculous its laughable.

go away? for that i’ll hang about and tell you why all your ideas suck

i understand not all will, but you must try to understand that the helf advocates are not the majority of the game playerbase, or probably even the alliance playerbase, which means you have to justify to these people why an entire allied race slot that could be used for just about anything, should be used to grant you a race you can already look 100% like, simply because you don’t like the nametag and the fact they can’t play as paladins.

The high elf playerbase is very loud, but they are not the majority of the playerbase. There is probably an equal amount who are opposed, and a larger group who don’t care either way. Point is even the “don’t care” group are going to be (rightfully) annoyed if an allied race slot is used to give them a race that looks identical to a race they already have (Velf) and if you can’t understand that or why that’s an issue then I don’t know what to say.

This is what Brig means by “arguing the case”. It’s not enough to go “I like it.” because you’re essentially not really thinking of the AR slot as anything more than a potential to fufill your desires, rather than the opportunity to could bring to bring diversity to the alliance or to give other playerbases who can’t look like the race they like an option to do so.

Surely you can understand that?

1 Like

I am asking for High elves and blood elf Customization's - #19 by Syleenia-argent-dawn For Void elves and Blood elves to make everyone happy.

So talk about Void Elves if you want to push the Alliance Thalassians forward. Some take up the path of the void, others don’t.

But don’t bring Blood Elves into this, because Blood Elves are their own separate thing.

You don’t get it do you? Copying Belfs isn’t making people happy. In fact it’s annoying them.

And you call us children? Dude you are here making trouble because you hear something you don’t like That is childish. And go on make a fool off your self. and telling people their ideas suck when they put lots of effort into things yeaa that is what I call ridiculous it’s laughable.

1 Like

I get what you are saying and I know we aint getting a New allied race thats why I am asking for Void elf Costums.

I was here when the very first thread started,

im sick of all of you people and your faecal ideas by now,
I thought - you know what? i’ll bloody tell you.

We are just asking for some new hair styles that are no voidish with tentecals and some other things and I said I want to make both sides happy not only the Alliance.

But we Blood elf fans are quite happy with Blood Elves.

We don’t need people messing with something that isn’t broken.

If you want to push the “High Elf” thing, move over towards the Void Elves and see what can happen there.

1 Like

That is a you problem not a me problem. If you don’t like it don’t read it you are just annoying your self here.

and yet you continue to argue with me

That is what I am trying to do. Give them both costums what they want. make everyone happy.

Right so we can forget the whole “Special Blood Elf/High Elf Intro Questline” because that doesn’t have anything to do with customization.

If you want something like that, look towards Void Elves and High Elves - some follow Vereesa and stay “High Elves” and some go with Alleria to embrace the powers of the Void.

But let’s leave the Blood Elves out of it, eh? Don’t mess with something when it’s not broken.

1 Like