Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

We all have a say in this.

But seeing how you got void elves and seeing how blizzard gave them skins to resemble blood elves, I think you could consider that your voice has been heard. So maybe take a break.

2 Likes

dear god please take a break

1 Like

High elves and blood elf Customization's I speak for both factions so yeaa thats false.

Well give it a rest.

Others should have a say on Horde races. Not you and your mocking of them because they don’t fit your ideals.

Nah I am going to speak my mind And I want void elves to get the complete package And hell I am not even asking for high elf hairstyles.

All highelves that we ask are already in the alliance. About what identity you talking when we literally got void elves, which are copies of blood elves.

1 Like

Wow… Srsly… And you call me hypocritical You are here arguing to a person who wants something that they don’t like hear yea… That is really hypocritical.

because they can vote whatever they want? majority decided, Trump is good president.

Also evolution for species ,like human evolved from apes, DOES NOT exist.

You are a hypocrite, because you don’t want to listen to what San’layn want.
You are also a hypocrite because of your lie of “I want to make everyone happy!!!” This is clearly not the case because you are not willing to listen to the fact that San’layn fans don’t want what your suggesting for the female models.

And I will speak my mind as well - don’t like it, don’t respond.

they basically want vampiric elves, that look like dark rangers.

Like I said that is my opinion please put those blinded sunglasses of ya head I will be okay with both san’layn get the blood elf model or the night elf model. if we get our alliance high elves

You can ask for angel wings and breaks for all I care. I’m telling Blizzard that enough is enough. They gave you reasonable options for playing your Alliance belf. Time to stop.

Ahh right - so High Elves with the “typically Alliance” Night Elf model and San’layn with the “typically Horde” Blood Elf model is alright then?

Ok, that’s good. Both models are on the correct faction at least.

I edited my last post honey.

But then that’s not equal, honey.

And Void Elves and Nightborne taught us that Blizzard will trade those models between the factions. Honey.

Then stop posting? I will just keep on asking for high elf costums or A allied race.

But that is what both factions want right honey? So who cares?

So that means your argument is wrong then.

You don’t get to tell me what to do. And if you think that silencing me is gonna change a damned thing, that Blizzard will think nobody is opposed to your copying belfs, you have another thing coming.

No belf clones.

Not really they both get a elf model just what is in their own faction.