Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

Right so High Elves use the night elf model and San’layn use the blood elf model. No problem.

Says the person to stop me to stop posting.

High elves are already in the Alliance With the high elf model so yeaa that works out :3 Vereesa will thank you :3

My point went over your head, as did every single other one’s.

Not really because I made a post of giving void elf high elf Costums like hair styles and such But yeaa you such a big brain you would understand that right?

You still not addressed my point.

Why - because you know you can’t address it, so you extend to insults. Well, I think it’s time to report such.

I specifically told you that you have as much of a right to post as anyone else. And how the hell would I stop you anyway? I said there has to be a line that shouldn’t be crossed.

The only thing I can do is when you ask for belf clones and pretend everyone is ok with it, or even more so, think it’s a great idea, I’ll protest. I’ll remind Blizzard that they already gave you options and that those are enough. Deal with it.

1 Like

you guys have invited this ire upon yourselves,
the further you go the more people convert to disagreeing with you all.

Aha that is a insult? Srsly I am asking for Void elf Costums and blood elf costums

This isn’t a joke…even as an elf fan, we elf fans have to make up some of the most ungrateful fans around.
I’m guilty of it as well because Blizzard datamined purple eyes for Blood Elves, and I wasn’t happy when they weren’t going to be added - even spat my dummy out - but I moved on.

You ever thought about not replying to me if you don’t like what I say? I’ll say what I like. Don’t like it, don’t respond…EVER…

Maybe I am eating? And same here

Well you start then. Don’t respond to this.

You made the point of replying to me. You started it. You finish it and carry on eating.

Then don’t seek trouble because people are here asking for high elves because they are fans of them.

1 Like

No this is a joke. A bad joke that has been running since the velfs were added. Considering it otherwise is a mistake.

Ok whatever.

But my point still stands. We elf fans are the most ungrateful. That isn’t a joke. I’m guilty of it as well.

They have been asking for high elves since Vanilla

1 Like

Okay, third time I’ve seen now. For the love of all that is sacred please stop using mechagnomes as some kind of “I’ve been done wrong” because they’re not immediately popular.

You know what allied races I didn’t really like?
Void elf
LFD
KT
HMT
MHO
Vulpera

Looking at HMT, KT and MHO numbers, I wasn’t alone. Not liking an allied race does not give you some kind of bargaining chip to have more of what you want.

With the way things are, pretty much everyone has got “something” they want. But no. People have to continually point to mechagnomes and go “should have got high elves”, get over yourselves and your sense of entitlement.

Blizzard are adding huge new options for velf as a way of mitigating their misfire on the velf question, why is that not enough? Let other people enjoy the races they like without crapping all over it and hinting it should be swapped out just because you and others don’t like it.

Gnome players barely get anything in this game as it is. And every time we eventually do, all you hear is players of races who get 90% of the screentime whinging about how it wasn’t to their liking, how it’s unpopular, how nobody likes it.

I for one am thankful blizzard take a balanced stance when looking at the races, because if it were up to players here we’d just have elves, humans and maybe some undead variations and that’d be it and I would unsub on the spot. Wow is refreshing because it’s one fantasy universe that actually offers more than humans, elves and races that basically look like these two but with tails or whatever else. And people would happily trample all over this variety because they think their preferences having some semblance of backing is the only barometer worth paying attention to.

Seriously, I’m not against high elves on principle, once I was, but the flagrant arrogance and blindness of many elf fanatics to people with different preferences to themselves really makes it difficult for me to want to support their legitimate arguments and instead just go “suck it up for once”. But I’m not there yet.

2 Likes

This is completely true - especially in regards to elf fans and I’m part of that.

I only know what I want for the Elven variants and maybe the Trolls, but as far as the other races go - I wouldn’t have a clue and they’d probably go with the absolute basic.

And they got void elves. A compromise that Belf players have been kind enough not to protest. They were supposed to be a race that looked similar to belfs but were not belfs. They even gave velfs the option to look more like belfs reducing the gap between the races and again, no vocal protests. Enough.

I am not saying that gnomes dont deserve any love but tbh HMT LFD and mecha could have been costum options but that is my opinion ofc I am happy for the people who are happy with them but majority of people arent but like I said this is my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

1 Like