Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

Yeah, because I am -playing- the dominant strain of the species that is the core of the race, not because I want to buddy up with humans and dwarves and play Legolas, I’m quite happy with being a suave monster. Like 90% of the High Elves are these days!

You already getting more skintones on void elfs. They are helfs like belfs too… you aint getting other thalassian race lol

1 Like

everything possible in the future…

and toy to transform into highelf would be very nice.

Toy? Why? There is already one orb of the sindorei.
Just add high elf choice instead of void elf. They can start in human zone at lvl 1

1 Like

Priests aswell infact… WC3?

Well they’d start in exiles reach now? no? I suppose human starting area would be fine if someone didnt want to do exiles reach but exiles reach is fun.

1 Like

Another example of how adding subsets of customization options would also be an awesome mean to further implement playable High Elves on both sides:

Edit: I reposted them on Twitter if anybody cares to share the love (or hatred, lol) over there as well.

7 Likes

omg what it is?! awesome

Yes please

2 Likes

If you mean the concept art I posted, you can refer to the Subraces thread I picked them from:

2 Likes

We got already high elves lol.

The original post is about how Blizzard could display different sub-sets of customization options as quick-creation templates in the UI; not about new features. :wink:

1 Like

People still kicking a deadhorse? Jesus… you aint getting more thalassian elfs

it’s not dead it’s clearly become undead at this point and still getting kicked

1 Like

why exactly not?

They are already in-game and with such huge request, they would make perfect allied race.

there are npcs allied with alliance since wc3 and since wow 2004. so no. it’s not a dead horse. it’s live and well with new helf npcs added every expansion

3 Likes

you already got discount blood elves surely its enough

2 Likes

which are still not highelves?

Aww heeeeeeeeeeell nawh, you’re not making more of these, seriously? YOU ARE GETTING BLUE EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! in Shadowlands, jesus, people…Void Elfs, getting blue eyes, U CAN PRETEND! to be a Quel’dorei, there is legit NO difference now, you can even be a blue one as Horde, I swear to god stop it, you’re not getting another elf, at least now that in Shadowlands you’re getting your fancy blue eyes, that’s is QUELDOREI!

2 Likes

You can also use toys to look like elf and?
They aren’t silver covenant elves

1 Like

Yes they are… belfs=helfs and velfs are belfs who are helfs simple