Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

No. Void elfs dont need all same customs. Soon you wont tell a difrence of void/belf if blizz gives all in on you helf whiners. :clown_face: :clown_face:

oh babbi…such ignorance! we want highelves! nothing will change that but plain copy of silvercovenant highelves.

High Elves>>>>>>>Void elves

1 Like

Apparently you are not included in my “We”.

Why not. People were saying the same for void elf customization but we got it. Incomplete but we got something. You got everything as a horde player why you are afraid of us asking lol.

Well, in fairness, not all High Elves are Silver Covenant, they are just a paramilitary organisation, there are other High Elves who are affiliated with the Alliance, like the Highvale lot, and just random independents.

Aheh, this is the fun bit. All the survivors of the Scourge invasion were renamed by the only power who could do so, the Crown Prince. The -Only- Alliance High Elves who were not at some point called Blood Elves were those who had followed Alleria, as they were not on Azeroth at the time of the Scourge invasion and renaming. Every other High Elf would at some point, technically have been called a Blood Elf (Yes, even Vereesa) because that actually predated the Exile. Loyal High Elves exist. They stayed Loyal to their people and not to a political grouping their nation did not belong to. They now call themselves Blood Elves and live in Quel’thalas. The correct term for those Elves who have -since- joined the Alliance after leaving it is ‘Traitors’. No reason they shouldn’t be playable, but they are Traitors. Their nation was not part of the Alliance of Lordaeron apart from one very specific time, and that predated their Exile, ergo they are traitors to the body politic they belonged to.

Only if Blood Elves get them too. There is no lore reason for just High Elves to get them.

Starting to get a bit worried about some High Elf fans. Its always blond. What is the fixation with blond? You know High Elves had a variety of hair colours, right?

Void Elves have a heritage set, and are getting more customisation than any other Allied race, and now you want a second heritage set? So more than actual Core Races get then?

There are no Felblood Elves in the Horde, They are not even playable, and they were never allies of the Horde, only ever its enemies, and they almost certainly all slain by now apart from a couple hiding away on Outlands possibly.

Seriously. Do you even know what the High Elves in the Alliance are? Every time you keep saying “Silver Covenant” “Silver Covenant” “Silver Covenant!” its like someone saying “I want to to able to play humans, but only ones who vote in a certain way!”

Thats counter intuitive. The Silver Covenant is only -one- organisation within the Alliance High Elves.

Why don’t you want HIgh Elves on the Alliance instead? Why limit it this way?

Because all the effort has went into making Void Elves look like High Elves. Selfish demand has meant that those people who actually like Void Elves are getting nothing, at the expense of those demanding High Elves.

That is the definition of being selfish. (Which to be honest, is an actual elven trait)
Also we got everything as Horde players? Oh my sweet summer child, we did not. Where are my Farstrider type braids, the feathers woven into the hair, where is my warpaint? where are my scars to represent being 90% of a race forced to annihilation during a zombie apocalypse?

Oh yeah, thats right. We didn’t get them. We get everything as a horde player do we?

4 Likes

It is indeed funny. You are defining loyals and traitors by your own standards. Who is not with me is a traitor yea that sum it up. But guess what. I’m also doing the same.

about Vereesa, is their anything that approve your claim? She was their when they changed their name doesn’t mean she approved it and her joining alliance is quite enough evidence she against that.

Wow that too much. People were asking for High elfs for so long and you want them to be equal with void elfs which I believe are more of Horde alts.

Come on now, be creative don’t just copy alliance High elf requets and claim it as your blood elf requests.

2 Likes

They’d be another Allied race, so give them the same stuff, Blood elf model, different hair colours, their own heritage set (But after they have given the core races theirs) and thats it. What makes them so special that they should get more than everyone else?

Thats what High Elves are though. They are Blood Elves who betrayed their nation and went Alliance, they should absolutely not get stuff prioritised over Blood Elves. Its not like warpaint and Farstrider stuff is a High Elf thing. (Bring up Alleria, I dare you)

I mean… you can make a high void elf in Shadowlands so why is this topic still a thing?

because they want the plain unadulterated high elves that you see around stormwind and such not the copy paste blood elves with a void form :stuck_out_tongue: but blizzard will never let that happen the horde would implode and they know it

What are you on about?

It is literally an blood elf with blue eyes, the only difference is if your hair model has a tentacle in it or not.

1 Like

you simply don’t understand then there is no point in talking to you

silvercovenant highelves, yes. No blood elves or voidelves

5 Likes

or other non-silver covenant- alliance alligned and loyal high elves like the ones in the allerian stronghold :slight_smile:

5 Likes

we don’t talk about those elves im pretty sure their Ranger Captain forgot they even exist

Haha… you’re funny.

I only see them on Alleria and blood elves already have jewelry. Alleria is the void elf leader, so it makes sense.
I don’t see them on lorthemar, so i don’t see why blood elves should get it.

I think you have a problem with reading. I will repeat. I said i am ok with the current arrangement, aka void elves with high elf options. It’s light blond, again cause it’s what the faction leader has. Does it upset you i don’t ask for more? I heard white and black being tossed around. Sounds good to me.

Yes, i do.

Have you looked at your toon eye color? It’s fel green.

2 Likes

Good thing i didnt ask for the same things. Imagine that! :clown_face:

Honestly they could just do a quest like the dark eyed nelf quest, to give void elves an option to have helf hair. And then re skin thier racial to make them look arcane instead of void.

1 Like

High elves for alliance will be the first and only time alliance get a decent post launch race/alliance race for once… As a 15 year long alliance player i can say alliance have the most pathetic, embarrassing, re skinned alliance races going…

3 Likes

so true so true…and instead of giving what been asked so …so long…they gave reskinned horde race :clown_face:

2 Likes

1940” comments…is that on purpose? Brings back memories of raising my flag above-