Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

Link official source to prove your agendas not fansites.

Good comeback , I just showed you blood elves and void elves are high elves , and those races are what you’re getting , you’re not getting high elves.

Good night.

You proved nothing. Next time ,learn something from this. Your agendas aren’t proved.

the quote you used is also a source. Because it says “A few High elf customization added to Void elves and Blood elves” therefore it’s not becoming a race, it’s becoming a customization.

1 Like

sounds like a plan

Well Good luck with your wish. :smile:

I’m going to sleep now. Good night

1 Like

cya tomorrow! night night! :pray:

Nah. Alliance needs Genn.

GILNEAS WILL BE REBORN FROM THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES!

why is this thread still active, you got your dang blue eyes now can we move onto more important races.

like ogres or arrakoa

4 Likes

Are you deliberately being obtuse at this point?

Do you understand what a High Elf is? Actually, you never did answer that question, or any question. Do you understand what a High Elf Is and how they came to be?

That is a really simple question, which any fan of High Elves should be able to answer. A troll will simply go “Yeah! Silver Covenant Alliance Race!”

Do not assume. I notice you quieted down about Fel and High Elves when I pointed out you were wrong there, I suggest you do so now, Mecha Gnomes are actually pretty popular, from what I have seen out and about in the world.

I mean you -could- But it would be weird, it would be like a Human called “Orc” “So, what is your name fellow Gnome?” “Vulperas” “That’s a bit of an unusual name, a bit unfortunate too, no?” “How so?” “Well, it is almost like the name of a race that has sided with the Horde, except the plural is Vulpera, so ‘Vulperas’ is kind of an odd one, I’m not judging, just wondering what made your parents name you that way, still, interesting names are always good for conversation I suppose!”

And? What is your point there? Actually, hang on. It was one Expac. WotLK, Just one. On Thunder Isle it was the Kirin Tor.

Yeah, and there are a couple of towns run by Horde Ogres, and…what was your point again?

Including the Warlock one, and this after you saying Blood Elves ate fel…bet you feel a bit silly…

No there isn’t. Are you not thinking of the Allerian Expedition instead? There are no High Elves in the Blood Elf starting zones.

Yes, and -what- did she say precisely? Hmm? Come on? What did she say? Come on, tell us what she said? Which you won’t, because the instant you do it blasts your claim out of the water.

She probably talked to the Blood Elves separately, because at least they kept their Elven heritage, unlike Vereesa and her ilk, which is, oh, -EXACTLY- what Elisande says to them!

No it doesn’t. It doesn’t imply that at all, how does it?

The Sunwell reaches across the planet, into alternate worlds, and alternate Timelines, Blizzard have confirmed all this. It is the same Sunwell that nourishes Blood Elves and High Elves. That is just a lore Fact.

Void Elves are different because of what happened to them.

Except that isn’t what happened according to Blizzard.

That does not in any any way confirm your selfish desire.

To be fair, Paladins were never really a High Elven thing. They had a couple, but it was the Blood Elves who really made it a thing the way Humans and Dwarves did. High Elves were all about the Rangers and the Mages. High Elves shouldn’t get Paladin, it wasn’t an iconic class for them.

Like just about every one of your posts then?

I’m still waiting for those two simple little yes or no answers by the way!

Why should anyone do that, when you are so dishonest as to not look up the race you say you want on Wowpedia, and not to answer simple questions.

Be silent. You are not in a place to question anyone elses veracity until you have given the common courtesy of answering questions put to you. So answer the two questions I asked you, before we can take anything you say with a shred of seriousness.

Just a reminder, You linked a Fansite as your proof. Whoopsie!

Welp i guess im gonna start asking san’layn for the horde then. I dont want ogres they are ugly but i want me some dark evil looking elfies thanks. Some vampire flavor to this oh so evil faction would be nice. This Moontear guy just wants the void elves to get blonde hair and name tag that says high elf. Someone from blizzard should close this threat and say DENIED.

Dear diary…Brigante still in denial…should i tell him?

By your logic, americans should be called british? Because they are british…?

Yes, blood elves once were called highelves, but now they are blood elves not highelves. Period.

He bited me , to prove my “agendas” and i did. Also asked this troll to prove his agendas, but he couldn’t do that…typical troll.

That’s a brilliant idea. you can link very active topic from USA, here in EU forums and start that topic. I am up for playable San’layn also.

Dear Moontear. This is your diary.

Please, for the love of Gutenberg, write about something else than playable high elves. I’m worried for you.

Oh my God this topic continues to exist.

After denial and rage should come bargaining and acceptance, some of you guys need to see a therapist to put an end to your suffering.

At 4 Elf races it is honestly just time to stop, Velves are cool and honestly im actually happy about em because they got some of the EDGE that Belves have been losing ever since the Sunwell reignited.

If i gonna be honest i also frankly don’t see the High Elf appeal either, since they pretty much are total jerks who obsess more over humans then their kin since they refused to go in mourning (The whole reason why Blood Elves are Blood Elves) and the “JUST SAY NO TO FEL” aspect has been handled, any remaining ones probably WOULD be liable to undergo Ren’dorei conversions because if they didn’t have a Beef with light they would have gone to the Sunwell and rejoined (the now Lightworshipping) Quel’thalas and likely taken up the Blood name due peer pressure because it is kinda like running around being insistent on how you don’t care your family got brutally murdered and their bodies desecrated.

Honestly i think Elisande pegged them pretty well with her (self-destructing) speech, people seem to have this impression that the “Helves” are a noble group with a heroic behaviour, but their positions and behavior kinda show they aren’t, they really are “Peasants playing at nobility”, or to put it bluntly thugs

And as several people have stated, Belves and and Velves are just as validly “High Elves” as the ones who have been refusing the name changes (and frankly MORE so because it was the nobility and royalty (the HIGHEST High Elves) that mandated and enforced the change) and at this point it is basically just a question of political stance of being for or against a faction and Light/Void treatment, if a High Elf supports the Alliance they are now implicitly accepting of Void Magic to a point they would likely have no problem dabbling in it or at least learn the basics. If a High Elf HATES Void Magic and loves Light Magic they would have gone to Quel’thalas and then stayed there because of the Sunwell and would be really mad about the Alliance accepting something that nearly destroyed it and therefore align with the Horde and “convert” to Sin’dorei to fit in.

Basically, the remaining High Elves (who are a contrarian minority to start with) gonna have to radicalize regardless of what they call themselves because the existence of the Void Elves and their effect on the Sunwell is a radicalizing matter because Void Elves are a threat to the Sunwell and therefore the basis for the whole of High Elven culture (Remember, the whole reason High Elves became High Elves was because they wanted to make the Sunwell).

If they accept the Alliance at this point they implicitly accept the void, if they accept the Void wanting to learn more about it is not out of the question. if they want to learn more about it they are basically on the track on becoming a Void Elf since learning about the Void is what they do.

Instead of thinking of it as race see it like a Elven equivalent of the American Two party system. “Pro Void and Alliance, Implicitly uncaring about the Sunwell” Ren, “Pro Light and Horde, Cares very much about the Sunwell” Sin.

TL;DR: It’s all elves, ya all look the same with your pointy ears and what rei you do is so minor you can just clarify if someone gets it wrong, in and out of character.

And just like that, you lost all credibility.

But void elves are are part of the Alliance.Why are you contradicting yourself?And as Velharia pointed already Velf is a Belf which in turn is a Helf.So you actually got your wish for high elf in Alliance camp.Also they are not fel/arcane addicts anymore.

If Blizzard adds a 5th elf for one faction they must add something similar for the other faction.And that is not happening for atleat 8 years in my opinion.Repeat after me “To Many Elves”.

1 Like

Perhaps we get the covenant races as allied race? With new classes?

That would be something interesting.

Not being backwards and putting a word of High on what we already have.

1 Like

no we do not have playable highelves yet. We ask them to be playable.