Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

We do. You just don’t like the fact that we’re Horde. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Or the fact that there is a Alliance version with a Void twist to the racial.

So there are two options they can choose in game. We don’t need a third

The blood elf racial is anathema to high elves anyway. It’s draining magic from living beings that they militantly denied. Its like force feeding vegans a piece of beef.

2 Likes

Yes, blood elves once were called highelves, but now they are blood elves not highelves.

We ask highelves such as silvercovenant highelves.

those are dead spiritual races - nonsense

Being dead isn’t stopping you in WoW. :innocent:

I find it more fun and more likely we get playable covenant races than getting the High word written above existing models. And this pure-crap-talk is making me sick…

2 Likes

This is a bad argument. The high elves had also a fanbase before and are unhappy. And it’s the developer’s team fault.

It’s actually the prime fair skinned race you got introduced to in WC3, on the side of the Alliance. They have been taken away so that the Horde-base can get some players. This is cruel. And you are the living proof of it. In fact, all of you, who use a red elf avatar on the forums.

3 Likes

high elf demand>anything else in alliance.

1 Like

exactly this!

thats cute to think but it’s not true.

It’s quite literally one and a half guys atm, the gnomes only half due to height :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dare I say you were never a true fan anyway? Because screw alliance and horde. Silvermoon is all that matters and I will be part of whatever they choose to be part of. The fact that there is crying going on in this thread means either alliance is liked more than high elves, or equally liked.

1 Like

The story moved the real high elves on, deal with it.

We are the true high elves and its cruel we are playing the race thats offered to us… logic LOL

Oh to trigger you more I have 11 of these red elves and i freaking love them! LOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Let’s have a look at this:

The Alliance will get their blond hairs at one point and no constant witty banter will change this. I was right back when I told you all that the Alliance will get fair skinned elves (ironically, two weeks before they made an announcement) and I’ll be right again this time.

You better suit up, because pride is an absolute dangerous trait in the wrong hands.

Let’s quote this to immortalize this you seem AWFULLY confident and if Blizz do do this it would be wrong on so many levels.

1 Like

Your talking to someone who seems himself as the victim 24/7.

I’d put him on your ignore list and let him wallow. He’ll never be able to have a strong debate because he’s a constant victim of his made up “oppression.”

2 Likes

You didn’t even acknowledge what I said. You either like alliance more than High Elves or like them equally. But lets be honest, its the former. Otherwise you’d have made the switch to Horde long ago.

1 Like

:thinking:

3 Likes

Feel free to do it. And when you’re on it, go through my history before they announced the belf colors for the velves as well.

I don’t pick any sides. And what I like or not like is irrelevant for someone who has +20 max characters in each faction.

Point is, the developers will give into the request because it’s an on-going issue they have caused back in BC which came to bite them. It did with the horse mounts and certainly now with the Mechagnomes.

You overestimate the high elf fanbase. Blood elves have even outnumbered humans since WoD, and they are on horde. As the most popualr race, If every blood elf player spits, the entire high elf fanbase will drown. The only reason they gave blue eyes was becasue blood elves wanted them and they have so much clout now. What you got was a left over bone. If blood elves did not ask for high elf options, you wouldn’t have gotten them either.

The high elf fanbase is basically dead at this point, after recent changes to void elves. There is no one who is someone on the internet who is advocating for them, because 99% are satisfied. I am sad if you or anyone else is the 1%. It sucks, but such is life.

1 Like