Quel'dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

Except you just did that. It was not me, but you who thought it would be a good idea to login to your alts and like your own comment with them. That just reeks of desperation more than anything else. And yes, High Elf thread is still alive because there are at least as many posters who are against the idea of High Elves becoming playable. You can check the statistics under the first post of the topic and see for yourself.

As for this, you can play victim as much as you want, but just keep your baseless accusations to yourself.

Shhh we already went over this. I can’t make it any clearer for you.

2 Likes

Some trolls won’t accept there’s Actual A High elven faction and they’re mostly within Dalaran.

1 Like

There is only like 3 of them that keep bringing this point up its the troll Savoren, Erevien and idk who this one is with the russian name. Savoren is just a full on troll so don’t pay him any mind, at least Erevien TRYS to give arguments.

1 Like

How do you mean by that?

I think he’s insinuating that Erevien’s arguments are very weak and lacking in substance or merit, but he actually tries until the other.

That’s what I think he’s trying to say.

Actually, they are mostly within the Horde. They are called Blood Elves, but I think that’s already been said! ^^

1 Like

Do read:

Hopeless really, i don’t know how we are supposed to have a discussion with the anti-high elf people when they themself don’t know what they are talking about

Also, Blizzard obviously sees the difference the blind Horde players don’t see, i mean, why didn’t they add 2 Blood elves to stormwind and 1 blood elf mage trainer in the new patch…i mean according you guys, the Quel’dorei are still the same nation as the Sin’dorei, might as well throw some Sin’dorei in stormwind instead of just Quel’dorei LOL

4 Likes

Exactly what i was saying :slight_smile: i usually do go in on his posts because even tho they are weak and debunked over and over again like the many other arguments you see posted today, he at least tries to elaborate, unlike the others saying copy pasting arguments that are not even arguments. Thats why they are considered trolls.

2 Likes

Just as you know i report everyone of you for trolling whenever you claim The Proud quel’dorei are the sin’dorei for they’re not you needs to admit that or get humiliated later on.

Seeing Elsharin training new mages is interesting… I wonder if that means anything?

As for the Silver Covenant portal mages in the portal room, I wouldn’t get my hopes up, considering their portal is to Dalaran in Northrend (the Dalaran where the silv cov is, not the Legion new one with worgen). What I do find very strange is the Undead opening the very same portal in the Horde portal room instead of Sunreavers BEs. Once again, the sensation is that there are more Thalassian NPCs (not Void elves) in the alliance than in the Horde, and yet they’re not playable as an Alliance race.

3 Likes

Well first off “woooosh”, someone clearly did not see the obvious joke.

Secondly, we do know what we are talking about; you have water but you want “melted ice” instead. Same thing, just slightly different aquistion of drinkable H2O.

Problem is, we don’t have enough ice to melt into drinkable H2O. There is just too little.

We might have more “melted ice” in this dark cupboard down here that we stored away before someone came and took most of the ice, but this stuff is tinted purple. We don’t know how much there is of that, but we know it’s more than the ice.

Now instert “High Elves”, “Blood Elves” and “Void Elves”.

What? :expressionless:

EDIT: You’re using two arguments that have been debunked, um, what, 53 times maybe?

Argument 1: Blood elf = High elf (water = melted ice). They are the same phyisical race, but they’re not the same society, just like Italians and the people in San Marino are the same race (humans), with a very similar culture too, but are two different societies/nations. (Let me save you writing another post - the fact that they’re the same physical race does not mean they should be excluded as a playable option; ALL allied races are an example of this).

Argument 2: Not enough High Elves. You in fact are purposefully twisting the lore. There IS a limited amount of Void Elves - their population is not “unknown” or “yet to be discovered”. If we do not know the exact number is solely because Blizz can’t bother to tell us. In any case, yes, there are LESS void elves than High Elves. Also, we already have playable races who were at the brink of extinction (trolls for instance).

3 Likes
  • Elisande

"Quel’dorei? YOU are peasants playing at nobility. All too willing to mingle with lesser races that dilute your bloodline, you are unworthy of the name High Elves.

Sin’dorei? Of all elves, i thought you’d understand the choice i made to save my people. You ally with misfits and monsters"

I guess…even Elisande…having no contact with the outside world for so many years…got the news that Quel’dorei and Sin’dorei are no longer the same…yet…Horde players that claim the corrupted Blood Elves for 12 years still don’t know they are no longer considered High Elves…shocking.

3 Likes

Tell me more, about the way of life of the High Elves, tell me how they are the same when they split about differences in lifestyle and sustain. Culture? Yes same, anything else? No. Exit.

2 Likes

…we do know what we are talking about; you have BLOOD ELVES WHO ARE HIGH ELVES BY A DIFFERENT NAME but you want HIGH ELVES WHO ARE BLOOD ELVES BY A DIFFERENT NAME instead. Same thing, just slightly different NAME OF THE SAME ELF RACE.

Problem is, we don’t have enough HIGH ELVES THAT ARE BLOOD ELVES BY A DIFFERENT NAME to MAKE INTO A PLAYABLE RACE. There is just too little. BECAUSE ARTHAS DEADED MOST OF THEM AND MOST OF THE REST OF THEM GOT HATE-CRIMED BY HUMANS.

We might have more HIGH ELVES THAT ARE BLOOD ELVES BY A DIFFERENT NAME in this SUSPICIOUSLY VOID-TINGED POCKET REALM that COULD POTENTIALLY BE AN ELVEN CULT SOCIETY ABLE TO GROW PROGRESSIVELY IN THE SHADOWS BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER THE DECIMATION OF THE HIGH ELVEN POPULATION WITH SOLID NUMBERS BEING AVAILABLE before ARTHAS DID THE BAD THINGS AND HUMANS MADE IT WORSE, but [these] ELVES [are] VOID ELVES. We don’t know HOW WELL THEY HAVE BEEN BREEDING, but we know it’s more MORE THAN THE HIGH ELVES BECAUSE AVOIDING MURDEROUS PROTO-LICH KINGS SEEMS TO BE A GREAT WAY OF BOOSTING POPULATION GROWTH.

Is that any clearer? ^^

Wh…wha…what does this even mean?

Bl- bloo- blood elves that are High elves by different name? What am i reading?

Also, population doesn’t equal playable, Void Elves and Draenei say hi.

3 Likes

Well i think that taruan is on weed as how they like to eat grass or hae so maybe he ate something wrong?

This Tauren is praying for the day that the Sin’dorei will be called Quel’dorei. Too bad, the Sin’dorei have voluntarily given up that name and chose a life that doesn’t sit well with the Quel’dorei’s norm. Also, the Quel’dorei already exist…and they are Alliance…they should stop wanting what is ours :wink: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll say it slowly.

Blood Elves

are High Elves

who changed their name.

Also, Void Elves and Draenei both have murky statistics when it comes to overall population (as I said with the Void Elves earlier). Furthermore, Draenei are not suffering the problem of cross-faction identity confusion. We don’t have Draenei on Horde. We do have Elves (High/Blood/Whatever) and that’s why you guys can’t just have Quel’dorei.

They look too similar. They stretched it with Void Elves just enough to stop your complaining but you kids are never satisfied! :slight_smile: