Quest atlas

First of all, let your hate about using addons for yourself, i dont care, second, for the rest of you that doesnt force others to do something or do not…
I remember there was addon that let you see quests that u could do in dungeons, also u could chceck where u can pick them and of u need any pre q for them or just straight take it, idk if it iwas quest stlas or something but i cant find it, if anybody lnow what im looking for, please share, links are welcome too, thanks

i think its called Questie and it is a different addon from Atlas. you find it on curseforge or twitch
dunno for sure if it does all that you want. showing q in dungeons for example

Im sure it isnt questie, and from what i found it was part of atlas loot (or some kind of) u oponed atlas loot, and there was “atlas quest” option which showed all quest for said dungeon, and details to it, but i cant find it on curse or anywhere, so i guess its just not working, or idk

if you fail to find it, wowhead classic dungeon guides mention all the quests you can get for every dungeon and also has a brief walkthrough for completing each q

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.