Quest - Ominous Portents (bugged)

Hey. I found a bug and cuz of that I cannot go for more quest. Mission Ominous Portents is bugged. I cannot use the receip to read it for the monster.

5 Likes

Hey Wellskilled,

This is a known issue that is being worked on, sorry for the trouble caused.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

Hi,

Is there an eta on this quest? I cannot continue this quest line until it can work again.

Did it get fixed for you? it’s still bugged for me

Has this been fixed? It’s still bugged for me

The issue is still there!!! Can’t finish the quest wont read the scripture of elune!!!

I did this quest two weeks ago with my main, cause I hadn’t. It worked like a charm. I am trying to do it now while levelling an alt, and it’s bugged. Are you guys for real? Your BfA patch bugged Draenor? I mean, seriously? It’s a major issue, so please fix it soon.

After long time i bought the bfa expansion and one month subscription to play during these holidays. Due to this bug i can’t advance , can’t do dungeons because i don’t have the required item level, can’t advance to legion questline. Please fix it. It’s allready 15 days since the quest is bugged.

so? when are you planning to fix it?

Nenyasqi is a Customer Support blue working in Europe. The people fixing it are QA and the devs in the US … the only way to try to get an answer is to tweet https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs and, if you’re lucky, you may get a reply (especially if you tweet during west coast USA working hours). On the other hand it’s possible they’re working on it and not replying to tweets.

And its not last bugged quest on Draenor many quests, NPC and others are in very bad Condition
Example: Scenario for Strike While the Iron is Hot its big mess with bugs around in this last scenario in Gorgrond .
Video: https://youtu.be/C2xFsCVt9tQ

And yes all the bugs I found I carefully described in the game Bug Report so now we can only hope for a quick fix.

1 Like

Same here, just got to this quest, and can’t do it. I finished it before with my main, but now, it’s not possible.

just had this quest for the first time, never completed it before, but i can not complete it because i can not read the scripture of elune, tried it a million times but doesn’t work…

1 Like

15 days and it’s still bugged.

Due to this I’ve been unable to fully complete the Draenor questlines.
I’m not a developer, but shouldn’t a simple thing like this be solved yet?

2 Likes

Still bugged, we are waiting Blizz

2 Likes

Hey Durdein,

This quest can unfortunately still bug out at times. If this does happen to you, don’t hesitate and contact support directly for assistance.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

2 Likes

Will do. Thank you for the answer.

Use the water 2 or 3 times, then script becomes active

1 Like