Question about rp realms

8( I am hurt.

1 Like

Live by the sword, die by the sword… Simple as that

4 Likes

Really rusty on RP in general but ’new’ to WoW RP.

For the Hammerfall event I’ll go with my rogue, a simple assassin loyal to the Horde and the Sin’dorei.
My DK concept is a bit more touchy, to keep it short: necromancer.

7 Likes

While it can come across as a little threatening sometimes reading the forums, or just being nervous in general when ingame, most people are geniuenly very friendly and helpful towards people trying to get into rp being either rusty or new just a bit shy :smile:

A tip I’d give is something you’ve already done here honestly, and that is to tell people you are feeling both a little rusty and perhaps a little anxious. You’d often find that it can help ease things in a bit or some people might work a little more on helping to ease you in and include you so you get comfortable and get the hang of it :smile:

5 Likes

There might be some potential for a necromancer to roam about the loyalist RP hub if that suits your char more.

Or some more death knight themed guild such as ebon onslaught

4 Likes

Great guild for them depending on your character’s loyalties.

3 Likes

Yeah true, grim gest has some really cool events too

2 Likes

Thanks for all your suggestions, I’ll check them out and try to find the one that suits my character.

8 Likes

And there’s people saying we’re unhelpful, negative naysayers.

5 Likes

Kump helped, not you. Now go make Caylia at least a sandwich.

not sure if sarcasm.

5 Likes

Someone didn’t bother to read the thread

:^)

nice take as always lupus

11 Likes

Cant tell if serious…

3 Likes

I don’t understand your posts half the time. You’re either being extremly negative towards people for no other purpose other than to seemingly just cause conflict.

Or you say that things like OOC isnt an issue at all whatsoever and people who think it is are overreacting and are just being negative & should stop. It’s the two kind of posts I see most from you. What did Croecell do to you?

9 Likes

Croecell, Perroy, Megnarosh and others helped as well. :wink:

10 Likes

She tamed his Child.

2 Likes

remembers that time when you could tame the worg that turns into a worgen in Howling Fjord that could bug so you could have a worgen pet

Honestly though? I assume it was meant to be a joke with the “go make X a sandwich” line, but I’m not too sure and its hard to convey over in text.

5 Likes

Lupus is one big butt.

Lets just call him Rumpus.

1 Like

Even if it was honestly, that “joke” was already dated and aged poorly back in like the 1990’s.

1 Like

Pleaes may I have a sandwich.