Question about rp realms

Thank you for the tip! I’ll try my best even though my /emotes aren’t as great as they should be. I guess experience I all I need (of course).

5 Likes

Reading through what I missed in the thread, I find it a little strange how incredibly invested defenders of OOCer’s seem to be on the topic. It starts with dismissive arguments like “It’s no issue” to really bizarre logic loops of “Well I’ve never seen anything myself, so therefore it means all these threads talking about OOC griefers is just lies and we should publically announce more people to come!”

I also find it a little strange how those who seem to rather agressivly defend OOCers also seem to both be advocating ERP & having a weird obession and -very- negative attitude towards anything PCU related, like they have some ulteriour grudge behind their non-logical reasonings.

Not everyone who isn’t a fan of PCU is an OOC advocate/defender, but pretty much nearly exactly all OOC defenders seem to also utterly hate anything even remotly connected to PCU and very much makes this a point too.

10 Likes

Nothing that was option 2

Be like me, hate because of facts and your own opinion.

Dont hate because others hate. Be your own individual.

1 Like

Hate is a strong word.

Hate leads to suffering.

Everybody has to start somewhere, its okay to be new.

Its also okay for your english not to be top tier, just so long as you’re understandable.

Also; here’s the thread about the hub;

(its warfront Hammerfall)

6 Likes

I dont like saying ‘‘Dislike’’ because it’s not enough. :frowning:

Wouldn’t say it’s worth hate. I mean some members are nice as some aren’t. Dislike individuals, not everybody as a whole!

Embrace your inner baby yoda.

1 Like

I didnt say I personally hate the PCU or anything.

It’s just thrown at those who hate 'em because others hate 'em.

1 Like

Dn’t see why people would hate a community with so many members tbf as as mentioned; some are indeed nice.

I just poke 'em for fun.

Hating them? Now that is sad.

1 Like

Millions loves Justin Bieber.

Thousands hates him.

You mean you can’t hate a Group because they got many people?

People will defend anything that we don’t like just to disagree

Advocating for Argent Dawn to become an ERP-infested 99% OOC player hellscape to own the libs

Nobody (worth their salt, at least) will care if you’re new or rusty or whatever - what’s your character concept? I can recommend you some places to check out

Honestly, if some of the people in this thread spent even 5% as much time fostering new rolepayers as they do defending ERP / apologising for OOC griefers, the greater AD community could enjoy the same health / morale / raw RP power as the PCU

19 Likes

I believe in the dislike of individuals rather than a whole group. Judge on people, not a following.

Same, usually, but not everyone Thinks that.

I’m a simple man, I hate everyone and everything equally.

Except OOCers and RP griefers. I hate those more.

6 Likes

Okay… ;___;

I HATE YOU TOO!

It’s such a bizarre hill to die on.

2 Likes

Same. You all sux </3