[Question] Best Class to Level up

If you want a good pet for closing early on take a boar for charge. Later on when cats get dash at around lvl 30 you can get one of those.

The main thing to look for when you search for pets is that they have 2 good dmg abilities and dash/dive or charge.

Also, if you decide to go fishing/cooking, use a pet who can eat fish for free petfood.
I will most likely use carrion bird soon in world, I wanted to use owl but they don’t like fish.

Turtle. They’re almost unkillable portable tanks. Get yourself to the Forbidden Oasis at L16 to tame one, and learn fishing to feed it. Learn Spell Shield at L30 from a Hillsbrad turtle and you’ll be unstoppable.

Absolutely useless for dungeons and PvP though, you’ll want a different pet for those activities.

Beastmaster Hunter is the best.
Close second is Warlock.

Don’t use a turtle for leveling, they are awfully slow.
A flyer (bat/carrion/owl) has an AOE debuff that reduces damage taken AND generates AOE agro. It’s invaluable. and they have dive, so they are fast.

1 Like

Pah, they run as as fast as any pet without Dash or Charge. And even if they are slow what’s the big rush?

Flyers have useful spells, and can be good for group play but they are also fragile and cannot easily take sustained damage from multiple sources or elite mobs.

I think you should apologise to my turtle. Her name is Esmerelda.

Hunter, no question.

You cant have an easier leveling than hunter.

Ok let’s be clear.
Fastest is mage but you need to aoe-grind.
2nd fastest is hunter, it’s alot easier than mage so it’s a safe bet

or Dive like Flyers.
And Carrion Birds are pretty “tanky” too.

I’m saying nowt 'till you apologise to Esmerelda.

I’ll even write it out for you, all you need to is add your name to the bottom.

My dearest Esmerelda.
Madam, I have been a boar and a braggart of the worst order.

It is far beyond my own humble means to expect, or indeed, even deserve any measure of forgiveness from you.

I cannot expect you to simply forget my appalling behaviour, nor my ill-informed comments in regard to your graceful, four-legged gate - a means of locomotion infinitely superior to the dastardly flapping of lesser creatures doomed to take to the air.

I have long admired the deceptive ease in which noble turtles such as yourself pursue their worthy pray, and it is beholden of me to admit that you, my dear Esmerelda surpass all other turtles. Never have I seen a reptile of such admirable prowess.

If you would just please allow me this one opportunity to beg your parden for those ignorant, trogg-like comments accredited to my name, I might, at the very least, find a means to continue living; content in the knowledge that your thoroughly-deserved offence at my thoughtlessness was that bit less severe, and might, with time; even mellow into outright forgiveness.

In the meantime I remain your devoted and humble servant.

Krugor.
(please add signature here)

2 Likes

Easiest and fastest? Mage 100% ofcourse

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.