Question concerning non-rp players

Why is it that OOCers always have terrible spelling and seem to degrade more and more as it goes on?

I’m sure Colvil is not another alt of the druid. Yes.

1 Like

So where do people who like raiding but rp casually every now and then go?

idk why OOC people enjoy poking RPers to death on the forums. It’s like they get too happy knowing people are upset.

There’s various guilds that do raiding while also providing for RP for their members like an RP guild (one was advertised just yesterday and well received!) as well as several other guilds that are actually respectful of RPers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nobody has ever said this. Raiding and recruiting is perfectly fine provided the people actually RP (or at the very least respect the ToS and purpose of this realm). These ‘‘harmless’’ PvE guilds will tell you they respect RP and what not, but then also have their fair share of griefers/lollers - which is sadly often the case, hence why so many people here are dubious of all the raiding guilds and ‘‘harmless’’ PvE / PvP players that have no intention to RP - yet still pick a roleplaying realm for asinine reasons.

A certain night elf druid with its PvE raiding guild was also guilty of previously mentioned behaviour, so it’s no surprise really.

:point_right: :door:

3 Likes

Gamer likes to post in topics but doesn’t read them properly:

1 Like

Join or form a raid guild that does both and makes sure to follow the naming rules & respect the roleplay community of the server.

Or you know, pug with the group finder. Many RP guilds also do content too.

the stress here is on ‘who like rping casually’

define what is casual rp for you? jumping around in orgrimmar spamming toys while larping sylvanas x anduin fanfiction (as an example)?

Don’t be an obstructive person to other RPers on the server and it’s fine.

1 Like

nope a friend, your elitist assumptions are incredible

Cringe and illiterate? Ouch you must have hit a lot of branches

1 Like

Super possible without having to be some kinda champyun o’ azeroff but there’s no shortage of things to do on the planet itself either. I’d recommend getting settled again first, esp if casual rp is what you pursue, before thinking all that much about the Shadowlands and RP surrounding it.

Also lol amigos stop trying to debate the weird fart emoting nelf and his alt/buddy

1 Like

Odd how you use this twice.

I’m going to go play the game and enjoy myself, cyas later. I hope you guys can find enjoyment too. All the best

Just curious to why the only two people who ever agreed/defended said person both were fresh random alts with characters hidden & or classic & also never type at the same time?

And when one of them got suspended, said person vanished for an odd amount of time?

:thinking:

You’re not as subtle as you think.

3 Likes

…A guild that does raids and RP casually? Did you even read my post lol
To add, I haven’t been in a guild ever since the expansion launched yet I have cleared more content than the large majority of non-RP guilds that have posted on the forums so far. If I, as a warlock, can find an offrealm community to do content with, whether it is PvP, raiding or M+, then others can do the exact same without breaking a single rule on the realm. It basically makes their existence unwarranted.

1 Like

Why insult yourself? :confused:

Again, thank you for proving my point to the OP why OOCers aren’t welcome as they are as toxic as it can get.

Do you understand now, OP?

3 Likes

Haha the dwarf alt leaves and in the same minute the nelf main suddenly posts again

You can’t make this stuff up

8 Likes

Best thing is seeing one of them type, then stopping. And about a minute later the other one starts.

True, but we can decide who gets muted, and who gets banned. Jump around and find out.

I mean, the dwarf alt was typing typical scottish (typical, I mean primary schoolground) insults, and the nelf leads ‘an all scottish guild’, you don’t need to work anything out beyond that.

1 Like