Question concerning non-rp players

In my long text I forgot to mention: we can stop with the borderline opinions. I hate that so much, even IRL. Thinking of just extremes is terrible.

If you just roleplay once a month, then that’s already ok. You just need a baseline interest in roleplay.

This reply though, lol.

The various realms also during the questlines doesnt seem too bothered by you when you arrive on each one & before they each become aware you are the/a maw walker, you are treated either as just another soul or being, or a curiousity.

This response+your highly inappropriate & actually ban-able name. As I told you already, your name is actually in violation of an official(So its not something we’d made up) naming policy for Argent Dawn & other roleplay servers.

If you can’t even do the most bare-basic simplest thing to pick a suitable name, you’re pretty toxic and I highly doubt you will not disrupt roleplay.

The fact you also logged a classic alt to throw around insults at me further proved that point.

TL:DR, change your name before you get in trouble for it.

2 Likes

FYI that was not my classic alt. so maybe get some proof before accusing people and bad mouthing them on the forums ?

More to the point that you are again, breaking a rule without consideration. A rule we all agreed to when selecting this server.

Allow me to quote you it:

"Additional Rules for Role Playing Realms

World of Warcraft Role Play (RP) realms are intended to provide players with an added level of immersion in the game world and must avoid being disruptive to the world. Examples of common unacceptable or disruptive RP names include (but are not limited to):

Non-medieval or non-fantasy names (For example: Slipnslide, Robotman, Discoinferno)
Names that reference well known people, characters, brands, places, or icons (For example: Britneyspears, Austinpowers, Mcdonalds, Georgewashington, Newyork)
Names that consist of multiple words (For example: Inyourface, Welovebeef, Howareyou, Sixtyseventy)

Blizzard reserves the right to assign a random name to any character violating our RP naming policy. For more severe or repeat violations, we may apply additional penalties to the account."

Highly doubting this post.

how does my name violate that ?

That is fairly obvious. Don’t play more stupid than you are, it does you nothing but a disservice & just makes you seem even more immature & unsuitable for this realm.

It’s also very insincere.

1 Like

I stand corrected then. Still think it would be best to stick with Azeroth thou.

Edit: Just stop it Vixi, the last thing I want is read that dumb name every time I post something, don’t pay attention.

1 Like

Not at all. I merely enjoy my hobby of playing WoW & roleplaying here :slight_smile:

And I hate to see highly toxic individuals disrupt that hobby.

You can’t even follow the most bare-bone basic simplest rule of the server. Get out and never return.

:point_right: :door:

2 Likes

Nah I agree, I don’t really like the RP implications that an easily accessible afterlife has, and will be ignoring it as much as I can within reason. Alas blizz don’t really think about their lore in terms of RPers (or characters living in the setting who aren’t the main characters).

3 Likes

i would be inclined to say your name also violates terms as i dont see any other characters in warcraft with french accents on there names

Atleast he is being a free example of some of the more worse examples of the people we really don’t want on this realm.

1 Like

I think one post is all that would be needed, his name is reason enough for to just ignore and report him. No need to feed them attention.

1 Like

Thank you for proving my point.

Also I saw you last night in SW, you were not roleplaying but instead jumping around with an empty profile with other lollers.

1 Like

Not at all surprised that said person turns out to be literally bottom of the barrel after displaying such behavior already just here.

TIL: Raiding or recruiting is not allowed on rp realms. Someone needs their hole

Gamer. Did you read this thread?

Your patter is two decades old buddy

More like you can recruit and raid on AD while you also add “Oh yeah we also RP and/or have RPers in our guild/community”, which is almost always an afterthought when people ask about it. It’s also a very strange thing to be omitting in all these posts when these people are infesting the realm with no initial indication that they are interested in RP (not even a hint of it) and it’d take one extra line to avoid all the flak from the regulars on the realm forums.

IE the poster of said recruitment thread is a tone-deaf moron who then then usually lies about being RP-Inclusive in a separate post for forum karma (something people usually don’t bother investigating because no-one’s more invested in these guilds beyond a forum discussion), goes into dumb hyperboles like you or starts trolling the RPers posting in the thread under a veneer of being oppressed, misunderstood or being bullied.

This applies to almost every single social/casual/raiding guild thread here. Without a fault. And it’s really stupid when you see it play it out every week.

3 Likes