Quests are untracking after every logout!

Hi, since yesterday whenever i logout ALL my quests are untracking.
I track them again from quest log, logout and same thing happen again!

No new addons

I tried it, happens on every character

I disabled ALL addons, reloaded UI, exit-launch in game, SAME!

4 Likes

I have the same problem.

Happens even with all addons removed.

My autoQuestWatch CVar is 1, though that shouldn’t affect tracked quests becoming intracked.

1 Like

It’s not just us. See also

2 Likes

idk to be happy cause its not only my PC problem or that so many reports did not changed the problem

1 Like

Same problem here and it is a very frustrating bug as it also keeps untracking achievements as well as quests.

EDIT: The problem seems to have been corrected as per the mini patch Saturday morning! Thanks Blizz!

1 Like

spam support bug ingame ticket guys. more of them , chance to change it

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder Xellary! I remembered to issue a bug report this time but sometimes forget to.

1 Like

Same for all my chars,I dont use add ons and reset ui also anyone noticed that Ohuna mail pet no longer works?

I am genuinely surprised that this has not received much more attention among the community, although I do understand that not all individuals seem to be experiencing this particular issue. It is no secret at this point that the recent updates have introduced numerous bugs, and while I used to find amusement in these occurrences as they did not significantly impact my gameplay, the current situation is just disheartening.

As a completionist, my primary objective is to thoroughly enjoy the game by completing various activities - including all quests and achievements. However, the constant untracking of quests and achievements is hindering my ability to do so. I find it hard to understand why such a critical issue has not been addressed promptly through a hotfix within a matter of days. It is frustrating to be left without official acknowledgment of the problem, leading us to speculate about when a resolution will be implemented…

1 Like

I have the same problem, I have no addons or anything fancy. Its rather annoying!

Saw this post a couple of days ago, had no issues myself.

Then today… All quests and achievements untracked, but only on this character.

Have the same problem, also my workorder favorites is being reset

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.