Queue times are ridiculous

If this is really the most popular MMO and millions of people plays it, like many websites claim… why the hell am I supposed to wait 20 mins plus… for a dungeon, or an hour for a raid? (Not even gonna talk about pvp). I know far less popular games that has almost insta queue with still good balancing… this is a comedy…

8 Likes

Because of the balance between people playing tank/healer and dps. When you need 3 dps for a dungeon and 1 tank, and in the queue are 50 dps and no tanks you get this situation. As tank you have an instant queue.

8 Likes

Because of timezones, because it’s summer outside, weekend, most players play till late night, sleep till midday and most people do LFR at reset day.

Fast queues, almost instant as alliance.

2 Likes

Because everyone wants to play dps.

1 Like

I don’t think millions of people play this game tbh, maybe on launch

5 Likes

Easy fix just give healers/tanks good rewards so they wanna que and with pvp que just merge horde and ally, i mean it’s so simple.

2 Likes

The reward for doing the content you can queue for would have to be way beyond what you can get even from content you have to manually make a group for, for that to be worth.

Not really tanks/healers gets a bag with low gold and some stones atm, they even got the system in place it’s just that it’s to low rewards.

1 Like

That still doesn’t make it worth doing even if they increased it.

Depends on how much they increased it.

2 Likes

Nah.

I have absolutely no need for gold. I could stop gaining gold today and the gold I have would last me until next expansion and probably through that expansion as well. What use do I have for gold? Why would I do it for gold?

Maybe ur gold will last becouse u don’t buy anything, buy some mounts and u down to zero gold :smiley:

Why would I buy mounts? I have the mounts I want. No buyable mount has a passenger seat and can fly, and in cases of ground mounts, they can’t be used in the maw, unlike my torghast mount.

I can’t speak for only u but alot of players buying mounts and stuff, u don’t seem to care much about stuff ingame.

1 Like

I care about things that progress my character or that make things more convenient.

Gold does not do that.

Additional mounts do not do that, I already have the torghast mount for traversing the maw, I have a flying mount with a passenger seat outside of that.

1 Like

To me it’s mounts and achivs that progress ur char not gear, i guess everyone is different :smiley:

What’s wrong with pvp queue? It’s pretty fast. Longer queue times for dps has always been a thing. If you don’t want it go tank!

because you are DPS? :smiley:

Can’t talk for everyone, but I’ve been healing since vanilla, and I honestly love my role. Extra gold or token can be good, but no gold in the realm can make me queue for the content I’m not interested in. SL dungeons are crap. And that’s the only LFG available to me since 50, you know. So I only heal the timewalks and groups that specifically call for my help, maybe a BG now and then.

“Hardcore” healers are all in guilds and they are not much interested in LFG (let alone LFR), “casual” and “mid-core” healers are unlikely to be motivated enough to overcome the ilv grinding wall for more grinding in mythics.

3 Likes

Well back in the days the bag u could get from dungeons for tank/healer dropped mounts/pets it’s something they could add, i remember doing tank roles back in the days for mount drops, just saying it has to be something that’s rewarded enough so tank/heals wanna que up.

2 Likes