Quiting the game because of warrior

Same here dude you are not alone. Snowflake hypocritical game, its sad sad sad what wokeness can do to a game…

1 Like

interesting didn’t know that you can play solo shuffle or arena on classic with lv 20, you never stop learning

2 Likes

Sir you are drunk
Can you step out of the vehicle please

:dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: Meanwhile me getting tunneled by literally everybody in battlegrounds and solo shuffle.

In BGs just sit back on lizard and let the others volunteer their lives to soak aggro

warriors really got too much though
2x bladestorm cc immunity
immune to fear/incaps etc (this was implemented back in tbc because how stupid fear was at that no reason they should have this now) from the enrage thingie
shattering throw??? why should warriors be able to remove iceblock/bubble etc i suspect melee favoritism no reason they should be the favorite child
the aoe fear they have reduced to from 8s → 6 s should happen
if they pruned these things casters would have more fun in general in pvp :slight_smile: i doubt anyone in this game is enjoying being globaled by warriors and being unable to CC them

I hate it when I outplay DK’s in every way but they have an answer for everything I can do :confused:

i would argue this is the frost mages fault

What you said would be true if any dks actually played the game rn.

Believe it or not there are actually DKs that play the game without waiting for it to be a broken rework :+1:

Yeah i also heard some spriests continued to play last season even after the nerfs instead of quitting at elite.

Yeah well some people had exams you see and prioritised that over a meme bracket. Unforch :confused:

Yeah and i have a life, i will play street fighter 6 in my spare time for rank 1 in that game too, and only play wow when dk is good, this game isn’t even my main game anymore.

1 Like

You say as you spammed solo shuffle for an entire season and barely got one the lowest cut off r1s.

The bad news for you is that if DK actually becomes very good, actual good players will play DK and make it 100x harder for you. Maybe it’s time to practice Blood?

This isn’t your main game and you have a life but you’re still on forums every day. Makes sense.

The only reason you’re quitting is because you’re just a rag, but that’s ok little one

1 Like

Lockfromwish, somehow i know your name

Ah was with us on the Discord in SL topic, don’t remember what it was about I sold my ACC with 4x R1S after S1 BFA and started again in DF S1, but how does your name sound familiar to me, did my guys boost you?

maybe i boosted you idk.

You flame him because he has R1? While you haven’t even come close to grabbing it? How old are you 12?

Admitting breaking ToS? Not a sharp tool are you?

Please. Who tf needs boosts in this game. I play no voice lfg, always have always will :rofl:

Unironically pole riding a 2.5k xp 3v3 DK that got a spec specific ‘rank 1’with a 3k cutoff, playing 1k+ rounds with a 50% win rate, meanwhile almost every other dps spec was looking at 3.4+. He was even sweating that much over a ‘r1’ that didn’t even have much competition that he played Blood, too (1900). Have some shame, please.

I was at 2900 mmr in 100 rounds of solo shuffle. Unfortunately I wasn’t chronically online enough to sacrifice my academic achievements for a pixelated title that is memed on. My bad!

Feel like I’m reading some league of legends end lobby chat
:popcorn:
continue continue

What was the exam in btw?

2 Likes

Nothing to see slinks just a jealous spriest flaming better players.

I don’t wanna rating shame the spriest so i’ll just go back to trading stocks untill market closes.

1 Like

ez money shorting filecoin today