Quiting the game because of warrior

Then isn’t it fair to say solo queue is THE “bracket”

Not with griefers and trollers, because they will troll and grief anyways.

Because there are limited amount of warriors who contribute to both fury and arms spots/cutoffs.

Like i’ve said my wow activity is on the forums while i queue streetfighter 6, i’m not gonna torture myself and play the worst class in the game in ranked pvp while i can play a good and balanced game.

I didn’t say it isn’t. It is however, still an absolute meme of a bracket.

Reinforcing point 1.

I never thought I’d see the day anytime soon where I agree with you
but sir… I agree :beers: and fair enough

I’m not gonna confirm or say I agree regarding Arya but generally speaking this can apply to everyone. The minute someone sees someone else as a threat if they have any kind of ego , and most people who play competitive do, they’ll get their back up

I only popped out to get some food bits and paper for the printer lol

I think you two should queue together
Over voice
On livestream
Just have it out completely
Both call each other bad
Maybe you go on huge Win streak and become great friends?
:popcorn:

Comes with the package, just like other big pvp games, you don’t see those games being called meme brackets you know why?, because wow players are old and are not open to being modern.

We’ll meet in solo queue, 3v3 is a horrible bracket.

Yeah I cba to quote both your back and fourth but I agree that SoloQ is more than likely going to get more attention and be the bracket going forwards … potentially. Like Idk typing that makes me doubt it a tiny bit as in I can’t be 100% sure? But I think LFG was actual :poop: like worse than me on DH :poop:

One thing people gotta think about is… it’s hated apparently? but then everyone queues it? lol ?
It feels nuts when you go 6-0 or 5-1 specially in lobbies that should smash you

Actually floors me seeing people that reach their peak in shuffle that think it’s cool and current hipster vibes to dismiss the bracket and bash it and make out it’s all about og 3v3… while they barely broke 2k rating like ?
I know I can’t talk but some people are fried on these forums

Or because trolling and griefing in solo shuffle has a different consequence than it does in 2v2/3v3. Troll and grief in ‘legacy’: - 14 cr, kick the guy, find someone else. Troll and grief in solo shuffle: Potential - 50 and back in a 40 minute queue. I had Drainer 4 shuffles in a row, luckily he didn’t throw them but any other day that could have been detrimental

Like normally i wouldn’t have a problem with 3v3, but the bracket is dead, deflated, and in dragonflight the gladiator mounts all have pve recolors so it’s really hard to find motivation to queue anything not solo q or rbg for cap.

Same with csgo and league of legends not a single player of those games will say they like the game and solo queue with trollers and griefers and bad players, but they still play 10 hours solo q everyday.

The issues you mentioned can be fixed, once blizzard decides to actually commit to solo queue and add worthwhile rewards to it (legend/gladiator mount) or something between r1 and legend.

We are just too spoiled, you can’t do this in anyother mainstream game, games gotta advance into modernity or it’s gonna die.

You can talk about the ‘potential’ and what solo shuffle ‘can’ be, but that’s useless when it ISN’T fixed and DOESN’T have any worthwhile rewards

I’ve never had a gladiator mount can’t lie. Think the WOD ones are underrated despite not flying. and the legion fel enchant is sick, and I also really liked the S4 Shadowlands mount tint. Anyway you might look back and think the Season 2 DF mount is cool. Swear you like things that aren’t common either?

yessss sir
True that

I never denied blizzards incompetence, and the games abysmal state.

I don’t even play the game, even after dk rework i’ll queue for 2 weeks then quit till last month, wow is depressing me and i have better games to play.

I like rare things that look unique, which frankly blizzard doesn’t provide that for some reason?, bfa and shadowlands gladiator mounts are unique there is nothing like them in the game, no pve recolor or anything.

This horrible company needs to add actual rewards to solo shuffle so people are motivated to queue, even jesus himself cannot revive 3v3 let alone a horrible looking pve reskined dragon.

They need to implement way more rewards, particularly between 2400 gladiator and the top top % of R1 but that’s just me
I’d also like a …gulp way to get a token 1 per season 1 per class to get the old elite mogs but hey hey hey we won’t talk about that here lmao

trueeeee
I still reckon you’ll sneak glad and be like fooled ya xd

I really like cata dk elite sets,(i don’t have them) but i’d rather see them stay rare, that’s just me though, since elite sets are just a recolor anyways.

If they don’t inflate 3v3 to levels of sl s1 and sl s2 i probably wouldn’t really bother to push for a recolored sausage dog.

1 Like

ffs :joy:
Never looking at that mount the same

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.