R1 Blood Death Knight wintrading solo shuffle with his rdruid friend

The currently highest blood dk in solo shuffle “Anotherdkx-Ravencrest” is wintrading with his resto druid friend “Obames-Stormscale” that he queues 3v3 with together. He came from nowhere to the highest rated blood dk in the world in a few days, he is currently 2678cr and safe r1 because of this. I know there has been previous evidence of wintraders (damil/orbre for example) but if a tank gets wintraded at 2700+mmr and gets away with it even on stream i have no words for blizzard. The dk also disabled check pvp so you can’t look him up.
Here are two clips where the druid “plays bad” against the dk and dont use any cds, he even starts to cast cyclone when warlock is dying instead of using healing cds.

5 Likes

Links don’t work, go check out “Bualock” on twitch and see the latest clips/vod.

Here is proof that it is his arena friend https://pvpq.net/eu/Ravencrest/Anotherdkx
You can scroll down and see that they played 3v3 arenas together in the same team.

2 Likes

Tank players wintrading in shuffle? What a shocker

6 Likes

First engal (frostdkgotbuffed) then this guy
What’s with dks and wintrading, giving us dk players a bad name

1 Like

I knew it.

I absolutely knew it.

He is a nobody, and also supposedly purchased R1 Glad in S1 of Shadowlands, so I heard.

He struggles with regular unholy gameplay, hardstucking at 2.3 mmr.

Its obvious why he hides his check.pvp

He takes a spot away from us blood shufflers, who does it for real.

2 Likes

Why is blood dk almost as strong as frost dk, biggest question.

I mean 20 peps as frost above 2400 and 9 in blood while there is 300+ in unholy specc :slight_smile:
Feels bad being frost.

Wintrading is rampart in SS, its kinda hard to recover after you pay -70 rating toll

Frost is gonna be insane next expac, On beta it does 2x the unholy dmg

On beta yes but u know blizz they always nerf frost dk to the ground :slight_smile:

Atleast i got my 2400 but it was not that easy this season, exactly 2400 also.

Frost needs a rework it should never be good in pvp in its current state

Funny, i was talking to him on JackZ’s stream and he seemed pretty chill. Too bad.

Bualock has posted a video about the wintrading on his youtube channel now for even more proof, check it out. Wintrading needs to be dealt with, since it is an achievement only a handful of people have. I can’t believe Blizzard does not take wintrading more serious.

Yeah he is

I am just wondering, do we have cases where Blizzard actually intervenes and disqualify people? Or is it just a lawless land of wintrading?

I don’t think any1 cares when it comes to tanks wintrading since you literally got your titles for being 2.2 in prev seasons.

I wouldn’t care either. They usually intervene when it happens on top of the 3v3 ladder and some poeple still get away with it.

This is just a meme bracket and meme specs playing at duelist rating.

I know what i am talking about cause I literally got the title in s1 on a prot warrior just trolling around playing once a month at 2k proving what an absolute meme tanks are in shuffle. Haven’t log my character since then.

They need to remove titles from tanks in shuffle fr.

1 Like

Calling the most popular bracket a meme bracket and saying u don’t care about wintrading lol this guy xD

Lmao do you actually take soloq seriously?

rbg blitz is gonna be the real wow pvp anyways rip arena.

(by rip i mean only sweatlords will play it.)

1 Like

It’s gonna be popular for sure at the beginning but idk, except if the mmr is insane and give free rating, I don’t see myself and other arena player play this 24/7

Beside MM hunter and boomkin it’s boring for the other I feel like.