R1 Blood Death Knight wintrading solo shuffle with his rdruid friend

imagine 1 sec dk op :clown_face: (btw this season zero dk r1 again)
imagine 1sec rogue no meta

Somethimes its 100 % obvios
On my team the shadow silence the warri, did not flash heal him for Dr, was trying too los me as hard as possible lower damage then my disc, always dies with swap left and i could not win a round with him, on the other team he played like R1 shadow godx only perfect globals and cc

Some player do this if you talk or flame in the early rounds and they dislike you and start tryhard against you and trow with you, but we both dont text beside a target

Taking soloQ seriously is one thing.

But playing tanks at abysmal ratings and taking THAT seriously is an illness. You literally vers the worst players. Basic game knowledge wins you games. And if not 1000 games will secure it.

90% of tank r1s never reached 2.4 in shuff. Nvm actually period.

I am sure blizzard will adress those filthy wintraders 100p :slight_smile:

Its going to be an even bigger meme. Goodluck to anyone who decides to push late into the season.

We already know what it was like having 1 bad dps/heal in shuffle. There is no way 1 person will be able to carry an entire lobby of in-experienced players in blitz

I carried players without hands in league, i can do it in solo q rbg too, especially when enemy team is casuals too.

My biggest gripe is that healing in no dampening environment is really op.

After looking through the tank shuffle R1s, I gotta say that I highly doubt, that he’s the only one, who didn’t get his R1 legitimately. Vengeance and Guardian also look very sketchy… Aaaaaand let’s not forget about the prot Pala bracket. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Basically Shuffle R1 is completely worthless, hence I don’t use my shuffle r1 titles, eventhough I did get them as ele, not as some sketchy 1900 cutoff spec, but it is what it is. Having these tanks and others getting the same title as everyone else, just completely devalues it imo, but to each their own. Still more “prestigious” than 2k4 glad, I guess.

1 Like

I played against nr1 vengeance. He were in there with his priest friend he plays outside RSS with. Both me and the rogue who also played in there felt something wasnt quite right. Alot of sketchy things going on.
This were like during 03 or something which are usually when wintrading happens the most.

if it was just him, cervantes and snowmixy we also did wintrading at one time for r1 3s titles, and there are plenty of others (wintrading is even very popular among egirls I don’t know Why)

I don’t think a single guardian r1 was earned legitimately this season.

as someone who tried to push r1 guardian legit multiple ssns for fun, i got pushed out 2 times by wintraders. this season there’s also clear evidence of at least one of the guardians wintrading.

what they do is que up on 2 accounts/que up at the same time with a friend and preserve placements mmr to get 50 wins + above the cutoff. If their starting mmr is above 2.1 they’ll get it even if they 3-3 every lobby by afking on the second character. Lontar’s stream had evidence of it i think. they retained their titles and nothing was done about it, sadly. imo, Shuffle r1 on tanks should just be removed. it was a fun niche thing to do for a while but unfortunately a breeding ground for wintraders which ruins it for everyone

2 of the guardians in the cutoff wintraded 100%. 1 even did it on Lontar’s stream with his own character.

I assume that the last one did too since he has his character hidden everywhere which you normally don’t do if you have nothing to hide.

Tbh they should just remove tank r1 titles in general and perma ban everyone who undeniably wintraded to make an example out of them.

this is extremely sad and has a huge impact on the game. i really try-harded to get r1 on guardian in DF s2 playing it in a legit way. Got the #1 spot a week before end of season just to be surpassed by 250 rating (they got 2.4+) the last couple of days by people queuing at 4-5am and getting uncharacteristic win rates, such as 5 - 1, 6-0s in a row when they were previously getting consistent lower scores at 2k. This is a standard dynamic in win trading and some of the implicated parties shown in this thread were involved, naturally.

Personally, I stopped pushing for any competitive reward in SS in the following seasons as this is something that goes unchecked and people will still abuse it; it ends up being a bad investment of my time as the competition stops being about who plays the spec better and turns into who’s better at exploiting the existing systems.

My experience doesn’t conclusively prove there was foul play involved, but when escalating the issue to blizzard for further assessment, as they have the means to do it, nothing happened. The fact that evidence of these same players has been made available just solidifies my view that this happened, keeps happening and Blizzard is not interested enough to take the corresponding actions.

1 Like

And this is norm not only for tanks.
Pathetic company no policing or whatever.

I do respect people’s opinions, but most of you do forget that these tank specs are incredibly bad for PvP.

What is 2200 MMR for usual specs feels alot higher for tanks, since they are handicapped and close to useless.

This season I miracously reached 2600 as blood, and I tell you, that was hard.
We need to rely on getting the right lobby comp wise consecutively in order to push.

While that is said, I understand the frustration and POV from the majority of players towards tank players, eventho I do not agree. I think life is too short to bring forth so much hatred towards such a small minority of players, that also wants to be included.

I do think that it’s correct to include tanks in SS since it’s a playable role.
They are not overpowered, they are the opposite.
Tanks have always been queue-able in arena, so why should solo shuffle be any different?

As the self-proclaimed blood god, I will always support players who tank in arena.

1 Like

Of course ideally it would be preserved, as someone who, as I stated before, pushed legit on Guardian before lobbies on 2k MMR felt as hard if not harder to win than feral lobbies at 2.4k+ because of how handicapped the spec is. Need to play it close to perfection to have a chance at going more than 3-3

But if Blizzard cannot police the people who abuse this bracket (a certain wintrader who took illegitimate spots in both the Vengeance and Guardian ladder this season, and as people mentioned before, I doubt many of the current tank R1 spots and those of previous seasons were earned in an honest manner) then I’d rather have it gone entirely for the purpose of the health of the game.

You shouldnt talk, you got already exposed on Seifchams stream and I know you wont post your match history with reflex for example cause there we will see that you did play against the same rdruid everytime. You did wintrade with your druid friend and you have gotten away with it again.

Also you did buy a boost in sl s1 to glad, where they almost boosted you accidently to rank 1. That topic poster is also a top 5 blood dk character who did wintrade, but did fail to achieve his r1 spot most likely a friend of Rahbekius.

Your just the same weirdo that made a bad name of me - I don’t want to show you my reflex because it’s a waste of my time and none of your business mate.

In fact, your the very same guy that has some strange problem with me, and keeps harassing me, contacting me and shaming me on random streamers chat with no hold in your accusation.

You keep texting me ingame just to block me on weird characters hidden on Check.pvp, then on discord and then on twitch.

Leave me alone already, weirdo stalker - I am just too good for you to handle.

Dont worry, you will get an investigation if others did, hahahhaha, the funny thing is I know those guys who did boost you, hehe he mains hunter know, “I am too good for you” he says XD you lost here my dear, your 3 am wintrading push.

Show your match historys self called blood god if you are innocent.

Hehe he wont cause he knows he did wintrade, just how he hides how he did buy a boost in shadowlands season 1 :slight_smile:

Ngl refusing to show match history is kinda sus

1 Like

Let’s say you were walking down the street and some random guy came up to you out of nowhere, and told you to show your barefoot to him, would you do it? I bet you wouldn’t.

This dude is a stranger, who hides his identity, but I suspect him to be Anotherdkx tbf, since it all started after I surpassed him in DF S3, meanwhile he did himself buy S1 glad back then (if hes anotherdkx that is), so I believe there’s some jealousy or things that he simply cannot fathom or want to understand.

Now that he has spent so much time branding me someone I aint, I wish I could restore that information, but hundreds of rounds have been played since.

But ofcourse I am not obliged to show people anything that isn’t their business, that’s common sense.

Also, I never play till 3 am anymore, im too oldge, and I have no friends, sadge