Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Everyone liked that.

I don’t understand. What is the point of this event if you cannot put the gear into the catalyst. What incentive the player to engage in this event beside re-colored transmog, mount and pet?

Like you’re seriously better off doing the regular content in dragonflight instead of engaging in this pre-patch event in terms of gearing your alts. Which I believe defeats the whole purpose of the so-called “catch-up” gear.

3 Likes

i’m all for hating when it’s needed, but this isn’t one of those times. i don’t think you were able to add the prepatch gear to the catalyst at DF launch either. i don’t even think you should. what exactly did you expect? to get all your alts to 528?

I’d be scared to ask that question. I had someone try and tell me that mythic gear should come from delves in TWW.

We are not interested in farming basic mobs and wait 1 hour, we want to kill the bosses and be done with it. This is a total failure of pre patch. Do you have any testers or did you kick them all?

1 Like

Could you improve your servers? so the event becomes actually playable ?

does someone know when are we getting the new changes? US servers seem to have them already.

edit: nvm, changes are up.

Buff BM hunters.

Oh, Blizz wake up and noticed that ppl aren’t happy. While they are awake would be cool to remove moronic 5s cd on switching flight modes. Not even talking about countless bugs and classes imbalances. Very very disappointing.

2 Likes

If you listened you wouldn’t have copy / pasted the same rubbish template from the last x expansions.

Do better.

Instead of doing something boneheaded then “listening” and fixing it, how about you be a bit pro-active and do it properly from the start.

5 Likes

Please do something about the lag

There is a difference opposed to how it was on PTR. When you would finish a memory, you were able to complete it again when it respawned. Now it seems to not be the case anymore on live, the memory spawns, but only as ‘Lingering’, meaning there is no quest objective, only mobs to kill

This honestly feels like it should have launched like this. So much better.

4 Likes

So for those who don’t know, here is how it works now.

The event starts with the normal memory events and you’ll have a % bar at the top of your screen. When you do one, the % bar goes down. When it goes down to 0%, the boss respawns and repeats until the zone switches.

It’s pretty great, and it’s easy to grind.

There was no boss for us at start, it was the memories first, the emtpying the bar is what triggered the boss.

Fixed and edited. :+1:

1 Like

Some of these Objectives are ridiculous… like the Lumber one in Dragonblight, a whopping 1% per log!

Got Mount, two pets and the heirloom ring done. The event seems very manageable now.

1 Like

Ok so the “fix” is grind for memories and no more gear drops, am I guessing this correct? You guys know that gear could drop above 480 and for all armor classes? You know how much longer it will take you to farm the memories just to be able to purchase all items individually? Wow. There’s another word with f that is apt here, as well as some other choice words that would not be viewed positively by mods if I uttered them.

Seriously, this is so dumb. Though it made 100% sense then that they dumbed the event down to a grind. While you’re at it with the dumbing down changes, change the quests so that you get them prompted by entering the zone rather than having to go fetch it at the quest npc. The extra click is really unnecessary and spending the split second standing next to a ghost feels silly to boot.

1 Like

Wrong, I’ve had plenty of gear drops.