Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Gear’s still dropping, it’s all RNG.

Seems it’s best to focus on doing the Objectives that require killing a Boss as they’re very quick to do… and ignore the ones that give awful progress like the Lumber one giving 1% per turn in.

wrong, got like 4-5 drops in an hour of doing the event.

I didn’t bother grinding anything so far. The 9k daily reward will be more than enough for me. And I’ve been getting drops the whole time.

The event went live with the reset on Wednesday

Seems pretty good gain. Only bought mount, two pets and an heirloom ring so far.

It feels much better, but you cant farm boss more than 3 times? 3x 1400x and 4th didnt drop anything for me. Max 3 times per day or it is bug?

Not an items in the past 1,5 hours running from batch to batch to boss to batch, all I get are the memories, the crests and the bits for the ring. Best case scenario this is just a bug happening here for some reason.

Though it completely destroys any lore purpose this had. Not that this is a surprise but still. (also baby onyxia/ragnaros/arfus are gone now)

I only did the quest in each, which gives me 3k I’ve never farmed any zone. I did the memories bit to trigger boss but that’s it.

1 Like

Hi, is it still laggy, haven’t logged on yet

1 Like

Varies. Some are, some aren’t depends how many are in the zone. People forming Raid groups seem to be the worst at causing lag.

Also not as many around this time of night.

I dunno if the changes are good yet, but really nice. good communication from blizz. Keep it up.

1 Like

I can’t remember what time i was playing yesterday but i had no lag then, they were playable for me before these Improvements. During the bosses i can barely get a cast off. Losing a lot of currency too, since the mobs the bosses spawn count. Can’t really hit any of them now with aoe its so bad

All my Memories disappeared while I was trying to send them to my alt via mail to make Essences. Is this working as intended?

It should have launched like this.
This is fun. The old version was horrid.

But, we got a good event in the end and thats all that matters.
The prepatch is actually fun now :smiley:

1 Like

Event is pretty free now, should be able to collect everything within a few hours if starting from scratch.

Even this old cynic is won over by it now.

I’ve now got 3 and a half of the 4 sets of armour and most of the weapons.

Just finish up those and the mount… and I’m done!

1 Like

So, new event version - first blob boss thing didn’t spawn, the event was quite laggy and the end boss was still super laggy, and the Champion level gear I collected before the change can’t be put in the catalyst.

But the drop rate of echoes is much better so that’s something.

Edit: I don’t know what processes Blizz have, but their basic testing routines just don’t do the job. The event as it was should never have hit the live servers, this isn’t a minor mistake its happening repeatedly and should be a basic part of QA. This is like having a recall notice issued on a new car every three months for multiple issues.

hardest part is now to get people actually do them again

The lag is still an issue. I just did the revised event at 9am server time, and even then the lag was severe.

I do like the changes, though. The mini events give 200 RM each (getting five done on average is realistic with how they work now), the boss at the end 1400 RM, and one daily quest awards 3000 RM. It takes about 10-12 minutes when done when a new zone becomes active (this is probably when most people will be there), so about 15k RM per day by just doing each daily quest once without re-doing areas/bosses.

The WoW playerbase is the perfect example of: This is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

very good.