Raid Adjustments Discussion

So phase 3 in december?

this is so bad. Why are you not introducing nerfs with the release of P3?!

1 Like

So you’re thanking us for feedback and discussions but didn’t go for any of the suggested (and 1000% better) alternatives, nor stick to the normal schedule? O…kay.

This is a terrible precedent to set. Do you not get that?

In EVERY raid from now on we will have your whims hanging over our heads, wondering when you feel like nerfing the final bosses and undoing that progression. That’s gonna be a treat.

Completely out of touch.

6 Likes

Why can’t you stick to “nerf previous content when next phase releases” ? Everyone was cool with the nerfs to P1 raids with the release of P2, why not keep it that way ? Does this mean we are going to get P3 on December 21st? Xmas Raiding?

Also, can you please clarify what you mean by “post-nerf configuration” on Kael’Thas?

2 Likes

Nerf it already, Lady vashj MC is bs imo.
TK is easy but nerf that too so ppl enjoy the game.

We all enjoy’d the wiping and screaming. Now relax

1 Like

idk we did 10/10 first week and im fine with these changes but they should have waited till phase p3

1 Like

Terrible to nerf bosses before next phase, make the trash easier instead so people can spend more time progressing on the bosses and kill them instead.
People dont want LFR difficulty in tbc for the current raids.

2 Likes

This sucks -.- You guys suck.
I have no idea which players you’re doing this for. It’s not the ones who are actually playing the game.

2 Likes

So true. Could not have said it better myself.

1 Like

Thank you for at least considering our feedback. I personally don’t like this change as it means a botched phase for competitive raiders, but I guess it’s better than what could’ve happened instead…

Here’s to hoping phase 3 comes within 1-3 resets of those nerfs.

Could you please clarify what happens to EU servers in this case, since we’ve already had incidents where the raids were inconsistent in being nerfed/unnerfed as a result of the time difference compared to the US weekly reset schedule?

How did they consider the feedback xD ?

There is an overwhelming majority on the forums (and the US ones) saying blizzard should not do this. Imagine if they do the same thing in T6 -.-

There were better solutions presented and they didn’t listen to those either.

Imagine farming nerfed content for months before Sunwell -.-

2 Likes

Vashj was cleared first id with our freshly formed guild and even our PUG raid mixed of random LFG channel raiders and our twinks have 10/10.

Thanks for making easy content even more boring.

1 Like

Blizzard has proven multiple times in the past that they dont listen to feedback.

2 Likes

Same lol. My pug clears 10 / 10 in 1 afternoon.

This btw is with several players who didn’t clear the content at the time we cleared it in the pug. The content isn’t too hard.

The guilds who fail to clear this content are just straight up bad and ruining the experience for the rest of us.

1 Like

Good to get a date i guess, but most people that actually requested or suggested changes wanted the 2.2 and 2.3 trash nerfs implemented, and that has not been addressed at all with this idea.

Oh please, this is again elitism at it’s finest. To the people that are 10/10 and now are whining and being angry: why? How will this impact you or your raid personally?
All this does for a guild that had TK and SSC on farm is make those two out of ten already long encounters a bit less RNG and a bit faster. I’m willing to bet those guilds won’t even notice the changes.

Or are you just bitter that you had to ‘work for it’ while others have it slightly easier now? :snowflake: alert.

And the people complaining they wanted to beat them before the nerfs: by the time the changes go live you will have had over 10 weeks to do it. If you’re not 10/10 by then you won’t be a few weeks later.

Fact (read this in Dwight Shrute’s voice) : people are leaving TBCC. If these changes can keep a handful of people subbed that would otherwise quit it’s worth it imo. And if you wanna quit because it’s not fair to you, all the better for the game.

So yeah keep being toxic and elitist in a 14 year old game, I’m sure all you elitist guys want is a server all alone for you to raidlog on, all together. Why need casual people right?? /sarcasm

I didn’t mention this in my above reply but I agree with you. Trash is by far the most annoying and tedious part of both raids and I wouldn’t object at all to a nerf.

1 Like

And since when are forums representative of the playerbase at large? If there’s anything history proved so far, even with Classic, it’s that they aren’t.

T6 didn’t experience major nerfs until the 3.0 nerf that cut ALL TBC boss HP by 30%. I think you’ll be surprised by how easy T6 will be compared to T5.

Or maybe make a “Heroic” version or the raids that are the pre-nerf version which provides you with same loot, and a nerfed version which only drops 1x token and lower chances on the rest of the loot table, with possibility of not dropping anything besides the token.

This way the casual playerbase can get to experience a easier version of the raid and get rewarded, and the more capable players can still compete for the harder kills and better loot.

Having a normal/heroic system for raids doesn’t sound like such a bad idea, and sharing the same lock-out so if you cleared normal, you cannot clear heroic and vice versa.

If the hardcore players just want to do it for the competition, then they need no extra/better loot to do so. In fact, it’d be interesting to see how participated would a heroic-unnerfed version of the raid be that dropped exactly the same loot as the nerfed version. My personal bet is that very few guilds would partake in it, showing that ultimately a lot of those so-called “competitive” guilds will still take the path of least resistance if given that.