Raid ID multi generation

I’m on Mograine EU. We had 2 separate raid IDs generated in our guild on reset day when we tried to do a trash clear. The guild used the other ID for their MC clear and my ID remained untouched. I’m assuming the devs ran a script yesterday that removed all Molten Core IDs without any bosses killed because mine disappeared and the other one remained. Have you checked if there are bosses dead in your ID?

Nope, whole instance is alive…

1 Like

Same story happened in the Raid I was raidleading… Need you to reset Raid lock to players that attended!
Raid ID: 9460757
Dukken - Shazzrah - EU

Same issue as Dukken said above. We’re in the same guild.
He got his problem sorted out. I also need Raid reset.
Outrage - Shazzrah - EU

Hello all,

Having the same issue, allready sent 3 ingame tickets submiting it has bug report and nothing, can I get it fixed pls

Odes
Shazzrah EU

is there a bluepost on ‘expected behaviour’ ? would love to know the exact rules!

Hi, The issue was solved on Saturday. They reseted our saves.

ID were not reset for us, Amnennar-EU. No way to contact a GM in game, form isn’t working, what can we do?

Had the same thing last week, ran into Ony’s lair, got locked to an ID that wasn’t tied to the raid leader - then got the message “you’re not in this group’s instance and will be ported in XX” etc. All trash and Ony still alive.

Same thing happened if I tried entering on my own (after inviting an alt)

After the reset I tried another Ony with another raid, wiped, still wasn’t tied to an ID… No idea how this system works

Arkael-Shazzrah still has an incorrect MC lock. How to get it removed?

Same story happened in the Raid on Thursday 24th. Still am locked and have raid today.
Vertyx - Shazzrah - EU

Still locked after 3 tickets, made the tickets last thursday, saturday and sunday… a week passed and nothing was sorted, and no response from GM. At least give us an answer!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.