Raider IO and scores why they should not be in WoW

I would rather take a person with low rio who have the dungeon done on a 14 for my 15 key,people around 1500rio become mindless pride zombies who ruin keys 90% of the time

Mindless prides zombies? Thatā€™s a new oneā€¦ but you do you, either way. RIO doesnā€™t exclude anyone, players do.

1 Like

Agree raider I.O sucks. I do hope Blizzardā€™s in-game implementation of Raider I.O works out for the best. Especially if someone leaves mid dungeon, they should receive a punishment or something. Itā€™s so annoying and no counterplay when someone leaves mid dungeon. Youā€™ve just wasted 30 min for nothing, no improved score, no loot, no upgraded key etc.

In my experience, people donā€™t leave if people donā€™t mess up simple HC mechanics, so if we start punishing levers, can we then also punish the people messing up simple HC mechanics, or people doing 3-4k dps overall in 220+ gear ?

Because letā€™s be fair, people standing in obvious frontals, and doing subpar dps or hps are really just wasting people timeā€¦ right?

2 Likes

Just do what everyone else has to do. Join a guild in an MMORPG.

The expected calibre of a random player in game has progressed massively in the past 10+ years. Just like you there are plenty of people with little to zero ā€œscoreā€ that just want to participate and get stuff done. Round 'em up

Well honest Blizard is dumb company they dont even have report for players who throw special dungeons serious i just moment ago was doing +11 dungeon whole group great i didynt even check they rio but you know what was problem not that person did suck but that he special throwed whole dungeon and did not comunicate with team.
Serious Healer did pull all time extra pack of mobs like he did know better what to do than tank after dungeon failed i checked idiot was high raider io but in reality is iq is lower than 0 for me sorry but blizard need make something with that or they deal with raider io or they give proper report system and deal with people that throw special someones key

coz that is why lot of people stop play wow coz blizard do nothing about jerks who destroy special key runs

Not gonna readā€¦ the same old same old qq.

ITS a MULTIPLAYER GAME. As long as there are other people there will allways a measurement of skill,achievements,performance. If its not R. IOā€¦ it will be something alse. You either adapt and improve and meet the requirements/expectations of the other players that you want to play with or you give up and play single player game.
Its a basic human mentality. People play the game to WIN. (its in the very definition of the word GAME) And yesā€¦ there are a lot of bad people. Thats why the best way to avoid them is to find own group/guild/friends to play with.
If you dont want to be judged, compared, kicked, invited to play with other pplā€¦ Basically to be a single playerā€¦
DONT PLAY MMOs!

Lol, is this written in worgen?

You invited the people, why does Blizz have to fix your mess?

IO score means nothing.Most people got boosted in every 15 dung for KSM mount.

You got a resource for that?

Resource for what?

Whereā€™s resource for all people boosted in pvp,yet every third player has been running in duelist gear earned in 3s in 150 games,while having 900 games played in 2s,without being able to reach 1400.

For this. If you make those statements you better can back it up. Otherwise it is completely nonsense.

Read post above.

Just because thereā€™s no proof on paper,it doesnā€™t mean its not like that.

You dont have to be mad or upset,but you are acting like thereā€™s no 24/7 boost spams,and like thereā€™s no people buying it.

There is a very large difference between ā€œno boostā€ and ā€œmost peopleā€.

You donā€™t have to be mad or upset when you are probably wrong.

More information is always better than less information, even if the information you get is incomplete and/or partly flawed. There is simply no upside to not having Mythic+ scores in the game.

On the other hand, why not make a case for ā€˜no Ilvls visible in gameā€™? People would use the armory, you say? ā€˜No armoryā€™ then. Inspecting people in Dalaran at the well? ā€˜No inspectā€™ it is! Whatā€™s that? You see people underperforming on damage meters? Thereā€™s only one answer: ā€˜ban damage metersā€™! Same goes for logs of course. Now thatā€™s probably improving the experience for everybody.

And if you know how to use the information provided by rio, you can tell whether the person youā€™re about to invite got boosted. Misinterpretation of information is the playersā€™ fault.

Whatā€™s ā€˜mostā€™? Whereā€™s the data for that?

I personally know (in game - played with them, usually on voice, enough times to get to know them) at least 20 people who have KSM, and not one of them got it by paying for boosts. Of course some people buy boosts to get the achievement and the mount, but I strongly suspect it is not ā€˜mostā€™.

1 Like

Me and my friends got it for gold but we are achiv and mount guys we donā€™t got time to waste time in mythic+, we just get the mount and we done.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.