Raider io is a total joke

I support this, if is topic troll fake or not I support :joy:
I read a forum, wowhead, watching on youtube how ppl r complaining on bfa content etc but no one complain about toxic environment, ppl who is the main cause of extinction of the game. Most of them are full of themselves, have big …no big huuuge expectations. Raider io is just bonus on their self-conceit. Lack of patience what brings me on thinking how this ppl will play famous Vanilla :joy:
Ppl r killing this game that is sad true. Blizz is not killing it or Activision it is just a ppl…Rip xD

Pretty sure DBM doesn’t go around casting numerical judgement on players when they have no authority to do so.

I get that there are other people in the waitlist for groups. I get that people want the best they seem necessary for their groups. I get that there are a hundred reasons why someone might be picked over me.

It’s just not fair that a third party system, with no ties at all to the company I am paying monthly to play, is causing another potential roadblock.

It’s not causing a roadblock at all. Its giving people information to make an informed choice. Take away raider io and people will find other ways to judge you and you’d be in the same place.

RaiderIO just provides data information of a character. You may LFG for an hour just to get to group, but I really think it still better that way.

I remember back in the days, when hosting pug heroic raids. Come for inspect, ask questions about tactics on the hard bosses, checking gear enchants, checking gear gems, checking talents, checking achievements, checking if you have the right stats for your class on the gear you have … 2-3 hours only for hosting raid please no!

I can’t even imagine how should I sort out the good and bad players from the mass of DPS queuing for a high key, now that ilvl doesn’t matter.

And the best of all was when you waited 2 hours in someones raid group only for the leader to kick you, because he found someone better…

If there wasn’'t RaiderIO i can see people coming here and complaining how they get rejected because they have 3 items without haste(or what ever stat is their top) on them and asking Blizzard to remove secondary stats.

This is why I gave in all the rio topic suggestions to make it better for progression, since probably 5 times a +10 in time can maybe enough to get invited in the +11, and also when you have finished it with 10 minutes on the timer. Also there has to be something done about the total score (like out of the addon, and only at the bottom (as a calculation-number) of the website.

Don’t get me wrong. I am pro-rio, but the current state is pretty bad. It is only ‘the best’ we have since it is the only thing we have.

How is that Blizzards fault if YOU chose to stream on that character or use your real name in a third party program Blizzard has no influence on?

Give people the original information. Make them go and find other ways to judge me. Pure Logs. Infromation straight from the game; not fed through a third-party algorithm.

Why so serious! :smiley: 10k is more than enough.

But for real, didn’t it occur to you that this may be a joke to show how the rio haters act ?

^^

1 Like

So if blizzard implements the formula rio uses into their game, everything would be fine?

It’s just concentrated information from your armory, no withcraft whatsoever.
Without rio people would look at your armory and create the score that rio creates by hand.

It does give the pure information. It gives the time and level of the dungeon for people to look at.
It then evaluates that and gives a rating, but at the core, it is still showing the original information.

Did you play before raider io was a thing it was horrible, taking based on ilvl, raiding achievements or m+ achievements, tho those capped out at 15, so couldn’t be used for pushing really.

Go to warcraftlogs and paste this is after com /character/eu/draenor/magerrion#zone=20
Is this what you want when you say pure logs?
Also you know logs and the percentile in logs are handled by a third party service at warcraftlogs right? It is information straight from the game they arrange the way they feel helps the playerbase the most, just like RIO, which also pulls information straight from the game, in the form of the blizzard API, major difference is that you actively chose to log, most of the time, whereas all your keystone runs are made public, whether you want it or not.

If you stream and reveal your real life info, that breach is on you.

Yes but the question is if blizzard reveals which characters are connected on an account is the breach on them if you posted on one of them anonymously?

They don’t reveal what characters are connected. I feel I may have missed a step in this discussion, I apologise.

For Raider IO to link your characters you have to go on their website, set up an account and sync with battle net. You can then choose which character you wish to identify as your main and whether or not you want your alts to link to it.

A person who has never registered will just be treated as individual characters.

However I don’t actually see that connected characters make you identifiable.

Incidentally anyone can go on the Raider IO website and opt out of being included. You have to register and choose to hide your characters. This will not help people get into mythic plus as you appear as a no score character.

Wowprogress works the same way. Also has a scoring system but in my opinion is abysmal at actually tracking runs.

How do i get this green text?

By not starting threads like this.

1 Like

is there any tl;dr?

Don’t pug then OP, welcome to the pug life for everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.