Raiders would rather play TBC than SL

No doubt classic will live on and i hope it does but why do people need to be so hateful about other modes of same game i just do not get it .

If i was to go on classic forums on my classic char and spam what i like about SL (not much btw) i would get instant banned .

But the same 6/7 players from classic era come on to GD and spam how bad the game is and how silly we all are for playing it and we are shills/whiteknights/fangirls .

1 Like

Ragnaros secret phase as well as Archimondes secret phase were both story relevant. Ragnaros does not die outside his Heroic version of the fight. Archimondes secret phase being canon and the ending of WoD being noncanon as a result. Arguably Argus as well since it showed Sargeras influence over him. Oh and Gulā€™Dan where we are infact fighting Sargeras within the body of Illidan.

Mythic secret phases being story relevant was in fact a problem for Blizzard because it barred important lore points out for most people during a tier (or again in WoD cases contradicting the ending cinematic itself while Mythic being declared Canon. Archimondes death on Draenor like in the cinematic means he would still be alive or in the very least could ressurect. However with Mythic being canon this is not the case as he gets killed within the Twisting Nether and as such gets obliterated from existence, impossible to be ressurected). A reason why Denathrius does not have any story elements within his secret phase.

2 Likes

tbc was made for the players ā€¦ SL was made for the players walletsā€¦

that is why

completely understandable people prefer to play TBC.

2 Likes

I am skint irl and yet i play all 3 ā€œwowā€™sā€ atm why do you insist in demeaning players who play retail and assume things .

You do understand people can play and like all 3 (well aspects ) of all 3 why do you classic lovers have to constantly slate the game .

1 Like

i donā€™t play classic either lol neither in fact.

if you can honestly sit there and tell me everything that has happened in shadowlands since it launched has been completely with the players enjoyment in mind then im afraid of how gullible you could be :/.

i still stand by my point that TBC was far more focused on player enjoyment than the last couple of expansions have been.

Did i insult you at all ? or name call you ? and did you actually read my post or do the usual and just wade in to insult me like you always do ?

And i said and i repeat you are allowed your view and i like most of TBCC but stop coming on to retail forums and demeaning me and others constantly thanks .

not insulting youā€¦ just trying to get a feasible counter argument out of you which i would consider disproven enough that i would then say maybe im wrong about what i said.

Yet i never said ALL OF SL is good and if i did please show me a quote of were i did thanks .

Calling me

Is an insult to me thanks because you did not read all what i said .

SL has problems massive ones and we all know that .

TBCC is a good game but its not the TBCC of 2007 its now full of bots and meta groups already so its far from perfect .

Because you are well known to me and others for demeaning the retail players .
Even when people agree with you ,you have to get the snarly comments in and ignore others views .

okay so for oneā€¦ i never claimed you said anything of the sortā€¦ im waiting for you to make a argument which goes against what i said which is valid enough to act as proof that i could be wrong.

secondly i was not calling you gullible if you re-read what i actually said ā€¦ i pretty much say ā€œi fear you COULD BE if you believe SL is solely made for player enjoyment and nothing money motivated at allā€

i donā€™t intentionally demean anyone, but i am honestā€¦ and maybe people fear and take offense to what i say because of thatā€¦

nothing is to be more feared than a honest man with nothing to lose after all.

1 Like

Like i said i am poor irl but still play SL so your point is moot there .

I could but wount call you gullible for thinking TBCC is the best atm when i am sorry to say its already been ruined in some aspects by the modern player and meta and googoggo and bots .

Really does feel like you are trying to get a rise out of retail players and the constant digs over the game .

And i back you about some views but to go on and on about the same thing is unhealthy and annoying sorry .

just because you are poor irl doesnt mean the game isnt aimed at wallets you are just one person in the grand scheme of the gameā€¦ and they will still take what you have regardless of how much it is.

i dont think tbc is the best ā€¦ i think it is better than SL for sure (not classic but the original TBC)

i dont try to get a rise out of peopleā€¦ but people dont like brutal honesty when it comes to things they love and unfortunately im not one to shy away from being brutally honest.

back me or not ā€¦ i was just responding to the threadā€¦ maybe if the thread was different i would talk about something else.

1 Like

What is this? A bunch of retail players admitting thereā€™s a major problem with the structure of retail?

Well, it had to happen sooner or later, I suppose.

Or maybe this is just an alternate timeline or Iā€™m dreaming or misreading or something. Yes, thatā€™ll be the ticket.

But we both paye 9.99 per month so i do not get what you are trying to say .Like i said i play all 3 games .

And i respect you for it but to constantly do it all the time well i guess we have to agree to disagree i just do not think its healthy .

And you know full well the state of the forums have been saying that for months and are you not a retail player yourself trying to get a rise out of others now ?

We get it, you dont like retail :roll_eyes: no need to spread lies on the forums

1 Like

6 month store mounts is a exampleā€¦ to entice people to pay more than they usually would for game time ā€¦ fully knowing the game lacks content and has barely enough for 3 months yet alone 6.

i donā€™t claim to be perfectā€¦ but one thing i pride myself on is i am always honestā€¦ even if it hurts to be that wayā€¦ honesty is good even when it is badā€¦ even if it cuts like a knife .

But thats were i think we differ here i think the 6 month deal is okay because then i can play classic and TBCC as i wait for retail content but as it is atm due to saving for new apartment i do not do the 6months .

Classic was 2 weeks game, classic tbc 1 week game.
Leveling is amazing journey, but thats it, after that, raid loging, 1button raiding, gg.

Retail, even ruined with all the accessibility and prunning, is still superior game, just worse rpg game.
Main problem with retail i see is that everything but top and bottom 10% feels pointless, gear u notice is upgrades after dinging, and then pro mythic stuff, nobody cares about the in between.

And then there is blizz ignoring bots and rmt, this kills both classic and retail.

put it this way if a friend came to you and asked for a honest opinionā€¦ and you lied to them and told them whatever it was was good ā€¦ when it really was not the caseā€¦ you would be misleading them and causing more potential harm to them when they eventually realise the truth to it.

its better to just be honest and get to the point no matter if it hurts peoples feelings initially ā€¦ more often or not they always end up thanking you later on.

also if you think 6 months is a good idea then go for it, it makes no difference to me at the end of the day and i wont stop you from doing it ā€¦ but i will voice my concerns over it :slight_smile:

Because Nathria isnā€™t a fun raid.