Rakar Statement

I think he wants to find out how much real money you spent.

Can’t be worse than idiots who bought feldrake and tcg stuff with irl money though

do you mean everythin combined or what ?

i mean its 25 per hr or 250k gold and i never needed more then 8 hrs for it if we talk about normal glad

Honestly? I just wanted him to write more conclusive stuff about what he did, and he did write it by asking him that stuff. Just a little mind-trickery.

No ofc not i’m still wondering how stupid you could have been to get your main account permabanned with all the mounts and memories you had from legion up to shadowlands.

nah bro not the main acc i transfered my main away check this toon it still has them all like 5 days before the s2 endet i made a new acc ame name etc and moved the char there cause i was scared

So wait, the second account that got permad was not your account ?

yea with the original rakar on it

And it should definitely be permabanned as well. Cheers. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

So does the entire awc roster, but blizzard doesn’t care

3 Likes

for Gold its legal btw

Did you lose any legion glad mounts ?

I know, it’s disgusting. Hopefully Microsoft will take a stronger approach.

And? It’s not like you paid with gold for all that you did.

The deal has been haulted by other companies suing blizzard/microsoft for unfair advantage in the market.

i mean no but if you buy 10m gold and pay 5m its like 500 euro and the ppl you pay for gold boost mostly sell it xD whats the diff

I knew it’s been delayed, but has it been shut down? I thought it would still be in the investigative phase by market regulators 'til at least autumn.

Around mid feb we will get the definitive answer.

Also the deal is just a ownership they will not interfere with developers and the current team working on any of the games.

i have the same once on my enha so nah

You mean from the FTC? Because they’re not the only regulators looking into it. Plus, then you’ve got the appeal phase as well, and that part is looking pretty strong. (Reason I haven’t kept up, is because I moved pretty recently and I’m still settling in and there’s a lot of stuff to take care of.)

I would argue old glad mounts are worth more than r1 titles, cuz all your characters can use it and nowdays r1 title is more accessible to get from solo q.

They have to sign a contract that says that they will not make their games excelsuive to pc and xbox for a certain amount of years probably decades.