Random Disconnects, Terrain Fails to Load, Stuck Loading Screen

Hello,

ever since the 10.2 patch, I keep encountering a few issues:

1. Random disconnects? Either I completly disconnect from the game with the error message or I have, what seem to be a massive imput delay that doesn’t go away. The game seems like it’s in massive lag. What’s interesting is that the chat in-game works perfectly fine while I’m in this lag and also when when I press the logout button in the menu and wait 20 seconds, it actually logs me out. But other than that I can’t use any spells, basically unable to play the game.

2. Terrain fails to load. This happens usually when I take the flight master. For example, I took a flight master from O’haran Plains to Zaralek Caverns and when I was about to enter the cavern the terrain disappears completly with just O’haran Plains terrain visible above me while I stand there in the void. It usually results in me disconnecting after.

3. Issue with loading into the game. The loading bar gets stuck at different stages. I tried to wait it out, which takes like 5+ minutes, and when I get into the game I am in the massive lag as mentioned above.

I freshly installed WoW again this morning with no addons, and I didn’t touch any settings in-game yet, to test if it still happens, and it does.

My PC specs:
CPU Intel Core i5-8600K
GPU Nvidia GTX 1080Ti
16GB of RAM
Game is installed on M.2 drive

1 Like

Hi,
I have the same problem.
Random disconnects
Loading stuck in different stages
CPU: i7 13700KF
RAM: 32 GB
GPU: RTX 4080

This is already being discussed here: Stuck in loading screens - #76 by Ouymiergnliu-draenor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.