Randoms vs Premades - Lets have an adult discussion

ye saw team full greens and bleu dont waste my time team green premade i know my players thet make win bit ez

It should be simple - premades are allowed, but get to enter battleground only when other side also include a premade as about the same size (let’s say plus minus 10%-20%).

That’s make pvp more balanced and fair for all sides, even for the premades.

We can really leave it as it is. But If blizz want to make it more interesting then the casual non-premade player will be able to choose whether to allow to be put against premades, for increased reward (like more honor, chance for a better win reward, etc).

Another option to consider is premade penalty. the more people you get in with, the less your gear worth and/or honor you get.

Whatever the solution blizz will pick, the current situation is unbalanced and scare people away from casual battlegrounds. There are rated bg’s for a reason, people don’t want to waste their time being farmed for hours, when they can instead go play other games.

1 Like

I mean, you can queue for LFR which is the PvE equivalent of random BGs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.