Rarest Item you own?

What’s the rarest Item you own in the game?

3 Likes

ghost thingy from naxx times i think. dont remember the name

Haunted Memento

The reputaion on the forum

also what the above poster said, the momento

it’s from karazhan during wotlk pre-patch though

hard to know tbh
spirit of competition
amani warbear
zevra mount

its from any invading mob during the wotlk pre event tho and I dont think its that rare

ye just looked it up you could also get it during naxx vanilla prepatch, not rare at all

That I still exist subscribed after I have a feat of strength for a 2008 vintage winter veil gift.

1 Like

Still got a Dark Herring in the bank, waiting for the day it becomes transmoggable.

2 Likes

Yeh, I got about 3 of those. Not that rare really. Just not possible to get if you didn’t play the Wotlk pre-patch.

If I remember correctly, they used to have a “throw” mechanic, so you could throw them into peoples bags.

The one for the SL pre-patch was a rarer drop rate.

1 Like

i got no idea, whats rare or not these days, i got insane title, perhaps not so rare any more. i got exalted classic zandalar tribe, maybe thats rare. i got two legendary sylv bow, thats rare i assume? since some still dont got one. lol

give me some examples of rare stuff

i got ZG classic raptor mount. that is rare for sure!. yay i got one rare item then -_-

2 Likes

Probably https://www.wowhead.com/item=28920/high-warlords-cleaver HWL 1h Axe recolor

Is there anything rare? Run as multiboxer and get all what u thought is rare or just buy with tokens.
Maybe some limited time prepach evens/rewards?

1# Benedict staff
spirit of competition
Knight (vanilla)
Knight-champion (vanilla)
Some zulfarak original gear

Otherwise nothing special!

I have the lvl 70 brewfest trinkets still in my bank, haunted memento from wotlk prepatch, Hood of Hexing from old ZA and ruby shades on my bank alt.

1 Like

Just old limited time rewards or removed vanilla items/titles. Nothing else is that rare.

Unless you wanna count my old enchants too.

Zg tiger from when current.
The guitar axe from wotlk pre event from kara.
My tank set and trinkets from ZG.
None stop sub since 2004 from US servers before moving to EU 2005.

2 Likes

It sucks that these aren’t that rare anymore since they’re on the BMAH.

1 Like

Big Love Rocket I would say. Got it in 2019, and started playing in 2006, so farmed almost every year since it got available :slight_smile:

Oh, I mean X-45 Heartbreaker :smiley:

3 Likes

On my original account I have a Paladin with full dungeon set two, as well as many items to summon optional bosses within vanilla dungeons… weather or not these items still work & summon said bosses, I’m really not sure.

1 Like

Only been around since Legion but Love Rocket and the TCG Rhino are probably my rarest.