Rate that name!

It’s just pronounced nim-riss also the nim bit is tolkien elvish for white.

mor > nim :ok_hand:

Yeah but Morrhys is a bit rasp

1 Like

Now I know how it’s pronounced, I’d give 9/10. I can t imagine it being easily attached to a last name like Hawkarrow or Sunwaker etc which is all you really want from a belf name really.

Nice moustache. 8/10.

7/10 not bad

1 Like

In other MMOs etc she is Nimrhys Dawnstar

1 Like

I like that far more than my suggestions!

You sound like logans (wolverine’s) big fat brother 9/10

1 Like

Love the name but reminds me of halloumi cheese to much.

7/10

2 Likes

7/10
Reminds me of Game of Thrones for some reason
Are you a fan?

Reminds me of a warlock friend i had through tbc/wotlk/cata but quit after very good fond and fun times so 9/10 as your not him .

Would make a great female tauren or HM tauren name, sounds red indian to me. But also works for nightborne 8/10

1 Like

Dishi is a great name for a pandaren, but it has a more feminine sound to it so I think it would suit a female pandaren better. 7/10 :slight_smile:

It’s appropriate for a Zandalari, though I wouldn’t remember it somehow. Sound like one of those names you could generate with a Zandalari name generator, so I’ll give 9/10 only due to this, but it’s a solid one.

1 Like

5/10 - naming yourself after a Manga shipwright and model maker doesn’t evoke the sense of danger / mystery you expect from an bottom-kicking giant panda warrior

Reminds me of Caradhras from Lord of the Rings. I like the name itself, but I’m not sure it fits a Mag’har that well. 6/10 :slight_smile:

Caridris os the real name of Angel in David Gemmel’s second Waylander novel - you should read Gemmel - outstanding heroic fantasy

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

6,5/10 sounds like a bird name, given you play druid and boomkin has bird form, it suits with this reasoning