Rate that name!

Google “Bobby Kotick”. I’m pretty sure that’s what the Goblin’s name is referring to. :slight_smile:

This is a classic name for a classic game.
7/10

And retail. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll let the next person judge yours, but it reminds me of Spock, so it automatically wins. :sunglasses:

:sunglasses:
In Star Trek 5, Sybok is Spock’s evil half-brother who rejects the teachings of logic from his people and prefers exile over giving up his emotions.
It was not the greatest ST movie, however the parallels fit perfectly for my character.

Love ST so 10/10 from me live long and prosper.

1 Like

8/10 a very shamanic, native indian feel name & the dark iron racial adds to the effect.

8/10

Sounds very Elvish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i’m not sure how we are supposed to grade these, if it’s in terms of lore and racial accuracy or just if we like the name or not?

Umroth sounds very dwarven so that’s impressive! 8/10 :smiley: -2 because in a raid i’d be trolling you for the ummmmmmmmmm, hello roth? potential :smiley:

It would’ve been more, but it looks more suited to a human character, imo. 6/10

Poor Elizabeth Short :frowning:
8.75/10

Are you an undead that sexually identifies as robot? :stuck_out_tongue:
3/10

Does anyone remember the TV Show “Angel” which was a Spin-off from “Buffy”?

A warrior abusing “Charge”, almost mindlessly, like a robot. Not sure how you made ANY sexual connection though.
How is your name supposed to be read? If it’s two names/words 8.5/10, if single 5/10.

Isnt that bad. :slight_smile: 7\10

1 Like

A warrior abusing “Charge”, almost mindlessly, like a robot. Not sure how you made ANY sexual connection though.
How is your name supposed to be read? If it’s two names/words 8.5/10, if single 5/10.

Sorry, it was meant as a joke. Added 2 points. :slightly_smiling_face:

The character from Angel is Lorne. A demon from a warrior race who wants to be a good guy. His barely mentioned full name is “Cravlorne-Swath from the Dathwok Clan”.

Tesla is a guy that researched electricity. It makes me think of a Shaman, not a Mage.
It also does not exactly sound like a Dwarf name.

Sorry,
5/10

:slight_smile: heheehe i was a Belf in 2008 then a worgen, after a panda, a human, a mage and now im still a worgen (im wating for update on this forum). All my chars are teslas (including shammy).
But in this case you are right!

1 Like

Tesla is a 10/10 name, but on a dwarf mage with a butchered E it gets 1.25 from me.

1 Like

googling your name brought me to an indian singer. I don’t know if that’s what you meant. 6/10

Now rate mine, I’m curious how many people got the joke.

1 Like

10/10 I really like your name. It’s cool and cute :heart:

Your name seems to fit the Tauren culture.

8/10

1 Like