Rate that name!

For some reason it reminds me of the Lion King one of my fav films so 9/10

Daestra sounds like destroy. A little too obvious though.
8/10

1 Like

7/10
Im not sure how to pronounce the name, it feels more like an orc imho. Still pretty kewl

Reminds of my early 20’s and party night’s and drinking far to much Tequila for some reason so 9/10 (would have been 10 but far to many hangovers)

Elegant and simple. You’ve also added an é which shows a more “complex” writing (elves have written more and know better). :grin: So 9/10. It would have been 10, but first time I thought of a human character.
Cheers !

1 Like

10/10 this person clearly appreciates the mechanics of sound generation and reverberation.

Assuming you have goblin engineering as a profession and use those items frequently, it would fit perfectly 10/10.
Else i would say 7/10.

Hehe “bub” bububub.

11/10

10/10 I like lemons, I like limes, so why not both together

Hard to pronounce, but maybe if you season it lightly with some pepper and salt it’d have more flavor.

7/10

Ahah, really? Lemme google that as well LOL

It means Dagger in Russian, that’s why))

Shind, Shindler?

Heh, but i like short snappy names, so 8/10

Your name is mostly for girls and means riverbank and also means power and authority so very strange mix but i like it 8/10

1 Like

Why does Cora lie?

7/10

Sounds cool, 8/10

Definitely suits your race, 8.5/10.

10/10

Adorable for a pandaren

I like it 9/10

Beautiful name for a highmountian. Well done. 10/10

2 Likes

Out of 5,933,561 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Alaku was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
Very rare name so 10/10