Rate that Transmog 15th edition

Skirt doesnt quite match, but it’s a good effort :slight_smile: 8/10

Very cool crown! The shoulders don’t quite match the rest of the set, or?

9/10

1 Like

I like the holy templar look and the 3 colours: gold, white and blue matching symphony. 8,5/10

+1 if you consider changing shield to https://www.wowhead.com/item=163895/7th-legionnaires-shield&bonus=5124:1532#same-model-as
As it has the right colours and wings, plus high res def…

I really like how the colors match on this one. Looks really Zandalari 10/10.

8/10

Doesn’t fit the paladin fantasy but does fit the Pirate Zandalari one

I really like that you stayed true to the trollish aesthetic not much to improve on in my opinion. 10/10

10/10, that antique greekish look is real. Wonderful job, and looks good on a Blood Elf - can’t praise enough.

9/10, god damn thats a really fitting High Elf aesthetic, I feel some warcraft 2 vibes, when you guys were still part of the Alliance, with all the blue and the clean outfit, and the headband.

Doesn’t really have a paladin vibe, but it fits a Troll perfectly! Real nice mog. The shield is maybe a bit out ; I like the skull, but is a bit too much fire-ish for this set, in my opinion. But hey, finding the right shield is painful. I have a similar problem with my weapon

8.5/10

(Posted with wrong char.)

That pink monocle is great! :smiley:

Looks great, overall. I’m not sure if the weapon fits, though. Does it have an orange glow? Something pink would fit better. Maybe “Spectral Consul’s Cutter”?

The pink crystals looks good, but I’m not sure about that large dark brown/greyish part, this color isn’t present elsewhere on the armor. I’ll try it though, thanks!

Btw really beautiful set you have there, love the feathers and your weapon/shield fit so well

9/10!

1 Like

A draenei can never go wrong with the Guiding Light set (apart the helmet, which you avoided - thumbs up!)
That being said, I would say there are weapons and shields that fit the set better. Therefore, 8/10.

10/10 would bang

Not a fan of the legs, but overall solid 9/10

I like yours 8.5/10! :slight_smile:

8/10, because you are a regular Dwarf.

I would give you a perfect 10/10 if you were a Dark Iron, since it suits their theme perfectly.

Absolutely excellent - I never give 10/10 but this deserves 10/10 for being unique and not needing to rely on set items

It’s alright. A bit of a bad combination on the legs and feet that needs fixing colour-wise but it isn’t too bad.

5/10

7/10 sword, shoulders look awesome but the helm distracts a fair bit. Otherwise I think the set is awesome!

1 Like

You look like you’ve put a lot of effort into looking like a Silver Covenant warrior. It’s a good mog. I’d give it a 9, only because it doesn’t scream paladin to me, but it’s distinctive