Rate that Transmog 15th edition

A pretty solid looking set. Pieces fit together rather well. I dont like the power rangers ant helm from the order hall though, but that is personal preference. 9/10

Pretty good looking set. Smaller shoulders would look great with the stick thin Blood Elf models, but they don’t exactly do decent looking small shoulders. 8.5/10.

Solid paladin look. Prefere that over the over the top glowing armors. I like it. Fits well solid 8+

mmmm not really sure what’s goin on here man i gotta go with a 5/10 on the basis that the colour schemes have a continuum of “this is sort of like the other colour” resulting in a mismatch but not sure what the theme is

Love the Alliance blue-theme what you have 9/10

Hhmm I’d probably give you a 6 or 7/10. Not the most original transmog and I don’t think the justicar shoulders go that well with the 7th legionnaire gear. Also don’t like the bald look :joy:

I love me a big Tauren but the legs felt off color, 6/10 from me until you change them!

T3 all the way! Love that set, but looks abit odd on a Troll, I mean, Troll Paladin, WTF Blizzard?!

8/10 :]

2 Likes

I like the wings it seems its all a match including the weapons 8/10

Yeah, had to actually go and check if just had a complete Blizzard set on - you are not! Well done! Great work!

9/10 (Only demerit is being a Draenei, sorry! :confused:)

10/10 wery nice!

1 Like

looks like a paladin straight out of alterac valley, 8/10 for nostalgia

May as well join in.

Loving the whole green look! Would be much more awesome if you had a green-ish greatsword to go with it!

Not sure if you were going for a theme, but I generally like it!

8/10!

Hmm, error trying to view your profile, sorry
 Seems like it’s just you, too. :cry:

Warm’s is a 10/10 though! I’m going to go after that myself.

Hm, I don’t let just Blizzard Sets as that’s just cheating, but for the sake of the thread plus the fact that I love that set: 8/10! ^^

Nice dark looking Pala 8/10

1 Like

Sorry posted with the wrong profile Nice dark looking Pala 8/10

Very cool, big and beefy pala. 8/10 :slight_smile:

Dawnsrise - 6/10

9/10

i really like how different the transmog is

Can imagine your paladin being a lorderon citizen who has also fallen to the darkness of the scourge