Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

Its definitely interesting but looks more warrior like to me 6/10

Amazing unique 10/10

While the mog itself is certainly good, I feel the enchant’s effects are too strong and are also the only thing seperating this from being a warrior. 7/10

Nice work 7/10

1 Like

It’s nice. You could do with another head piece that goes in blue. 7/10 :slight_smile:

Mine is thought to be a mix of DK, Horde and Goblin.

1 Like

well its decent transmog but dont have nothing similiar with dk 5/10
btw: i tryied with bue head but colors are different i would stay with mine.

6/10 - Its more or less a full Blizzard set, the head is a tad ugly but to be honest, I like it! :slight_smile:

6/10 it looks simple

8\10 this helmet doesn’t fit your set.

Difficult one to rate. It is a well matching set and I had to look online to check if that was the full “world defiler” set, but it is not entirely which is good. If I had to rate it objectively purely on the MOG I would give it 8/10, since it is well made but with a few too many World Defiler set pieces in it. Personally and subjectively I would rate it lower since I’m not a fan of “demon” sets on a DK. I can’t stand the fel green hehe.

9/10 pieces match pretty well and the sword suits it too

1 Like

5/10, It looks really good, the problem is just that it is pretty much a full set. Looks 9/10, originality 1/10.

7/10 y really like the set, but not the weapons and I miss some helmet.

Don’t like it, sorry mate. The set looks awkward on a worgen, especially the helm, plus the upper and lower part are mismatched in color. 3/10

1 Like

^ 9/10. It’s just saying ‘‘rot n’ decay’’ :smiley: Love it. There’s just something missing to give it 10/10 but i’m not sure what is it … probably bigger gloves or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

8.5/10 all pieces match well and set is unobtainable.

I dont like the helmet, but everything else is great. Also get a good posture
8/10

Strong and bulky looking. I like it.
8+

Love this - I like the purple and legion theme going, and you’ve added a BFA twist to it which works really well.
9/10

Helmet doesnt fit, would give it a 10 if you remove it or replace it.

For now 7/10