Rate the name of the person above you! #8

Admittedly, I didn't get the telecommunications company vibe from your name until you pointed it out. Probably would've been better to have kept quiet on that one, eh?

As for the name itself, I would say it is suitably fitting for an Elf. A surname to go with it might have been nice, but I understand that not everyone may have decided on that yet. I know that some of my own characters are still lacking surnames.

7/10 - Would be higher with an appropriate Elfy surname.

Tethenar Aeraelon
I like Tethenar. I sound proper Elvish to me. 8/10

I wonder if here on the EU server where those letters are used by players that AE, OE, AA etc couldn't be Ä Ö Å etc. Not a dig, just an observation.

Kelwinnie Crankwheedle
I'm a sucker for Gnome names. Especially the ones that fall somewhere between adorable and ridiculous. I'd say your name is spot on.

9/10

Rorick Desmond.
Can't find a fault with it. Sounds human.

10/10

Wrognash Bloodrend
10/10, fitting for an orc.

Laurenn Coldshade
Laurenn sounds a bit too human for me. That said, it's a RL name that you can twist into an elven name. Add a few syllables, that could then make it something. Laurien, Laurielle(lol!),Lysauren,Laurenys. Just ideas! :D

Coldshade is a nice wordmash. But one that I'm not particuarly warm to (wheey!).

I can see what you're going for, but I feel Thalassian names require a bit more creativity, which you have looking at the wordmash.

My verdict:
5/10

==============

I haven't a last name for this chap. His name was originally going to be 'Athelys' but added the N for bit more mmph!

Thanks!
Sound elvish enough though 9/10..

I know mines not RP enough, but I like it :P
Don't play around with the fire elements neked.

6/10
12/03/2018 07:43Posted by Mosiawa
neked

huh?
12/03/2018 07:55Posted by Sparkatush
neked

huh?

It is "for you" in hungarian.
12/03/2018 07:55Posted by Sparkatush
neked

huh?

Sorry. Poor attempt at humor in the morning, pre-caffeine.

Sparkatush - Don't play around with the fire elements naked. (Or you might spark a.. tush.)

I'll see myself out.

Ialith 8/10

I would know your character was a blood elf even if I saw your name in Hearthstone. Fitting.
I like your name. Nice and simple. 8/10

Arylin Nialcor, Nicknamed Rumika
10/10, I just like it, can't say much more.

Telana Nightblade
8/10, never heard Telana before and I like the sound of Nightblade. I sense a story of a sentinel who didn't change her name when she turned into a demon hunter.
Sounds human enough, but I like the surname more than the first name. 7/10

Magruna Emberhorn
Ye that sounds just about right for a tauren.

Jack Greenfield. A humble sword fighter of the once glorious Hillsbrad Foothills.

Shaderos is an alias.
Rather humble sounding and very believable. Bonus points for having a cool IC alias, 10/10

---

As it appears; Renthi
Curt and slightly foreign sounding, an entirely functional Draenei name.

8/10

- Saerima Thandiel Ithilwen
It's a proper name fer an elf.
It's a 10/10 for you, lad.
10/10
Good proper dwarf name